IGNORED

IDM of the Year!

Root5

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

endless airport parking lots at night in an unfamiliar city

legit not joking +1

In fact, airports at night in general. I like terminals at 5am with nobody there, listening to planes take off and watching the sun rise on a vacant runway. Looking out of the window at the streetlights and seeing them turn off as the day approaches. If you're moving somewhere or going to another place long term it's especially atmospheric, like a calm before a storm; a twilight between two parts of your life, dissociated from the stress of change.

Airports are oddly calming to me, even though they represent times of great stress.

Rust in general +1

(I work with metal, can supply plenty of photos for inspiration if required)

Also, we have some Corten in stock at the minute, the stuff that is meant to rust to form a protective layer

angel400.jpg

I think Gameboy would be a cool theme but only it didn't go the obvious route & end up being a bunch of chiptunes. I think it'd be more neater to try & capture the feel of Gameboys without using actual Gameboy sounds.

Archived