Root5

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest volg4

liquipel, waterproof any eletrical deivice

[youtubehd]jedv15ov3sw[/youtubehd]

or the new ipad app, iTRAMPOLINE

just place ipad on a smooth floor or other surface and easily jump over 15 feet in the air!

works best if you jump from a table or other higher surface

wordfeud

Edit: I take that back, I don't know what I was thinking. If you guys end up choosing complextro then fuck you.

Guest AcrossCanyons

endless airport parking lots at night in an unfamiliar city

unfamiliar cities in general

the feeling of being in a new city you're unfamiliar with is idm as fuck

unfamiliar cities

Okay, so we have enough suggestions already. I'm going to close this thread at 10 pm tonight (in 5 and a half hours) and get things started early. So if you have any more suggestions, squeeze 'em in now.

Some generic ones that would be fun to make songs for...

10th dimensional reality

alternative universes

micro-organisms

swank-ass space lounges

wearing a bolo tie & an oversized cowboy hat made of foam

The Great Singularity -

"Sometime in the next few years or decades, humanity will become capable of surpassing the upper limit on intelligence that has held since the rise of the human species. We will become capable of technologically creating smarter-than-human intelligence, perhaps through enhancement of the human brain, direct links between computers and the brain, or Artificial Intelligence. This event is called the "Singularity" by analogy with the singularity at the center of a black hole - just as our current model of physics breaks down when it attempts to describe the center of a black hole, our model of the future breaks down once the future contains smarter-than-human minds. Since technology is the product of cognition, the Singularity is an effect that snowballs once it occurs - the first smart minds can create smarter minds, and smarter minds can produce still smarter minds.—Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence"

something like this might have the possibility of occurring in our lifetimes.... if that isn't IDM then I don't know what is.

some further reading to be found here :)

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2048299,00.html

Guest volg4

10th dimensional reality micro-organisms living in swank-ass space lounges in alternative universes wearing a bolo tie & an oversized cowboy hat made of foam

mind=blown

Archived