IGNORED

my first radio show

oscillik

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next show will be Saturday 7th April between 4pm-6pm UK time

I had to request a move in the schedule, because transport back home from the studio after midnight is extremely expensive, and I just can't afford the costs while being unemployed. This time slot will stay though, so it will be a weekly thing on Saturdays.

I know the stream kept dropping, I think it's an issue with their stream provider to be honest. I'm gonna let them know that there are issues with the internet stream, see if we can get it sorted out. In the meantime, I will continue to make recordings and upload them to Soundcloud - the sound quality is better, and these recordings will always be in stereo (as opposed to the stream which is in mono).

Thanks for listening!

Do you have any idea of listenership?

I've no idea. I think I had a few people listening in live, although due to problems with the live stream (which are out of our control because it's a free service) I probably lost some live listeners. The Soundcloud stats for each show should be public though. Think I had 250 hits on the first show within the first week.

sweet mix, DJ Oscillicker. half way thru atm...

Thanks, have a good chuckle :D

Archived