Joyrex

hey vasio chill. yeah posters are dumb, but if you call them prints suddenly it's art! (a little joke there) And these could have been done a lot worse, it's cute design of something you wouldn't always expect to be displayed graphically.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's nicely-designed, but as a series, it's design is so unmalleable/inflexible that it really runs its course after viewing the first of the series.

These would look so totally wicked awesome next to my other art prints like my Escher and Banksy!

do you have a legit banksy? I thought the only non-original works he sold were stupidly limited/expensive editions

These would look so totally wicked awesome next to my other art prints like my Escher and Banksy!

was this a joke?

lol

hey vasio chill. yeah posters are dumb, but if you call them prints suddenly it's art! (a little joke there) And these could have been done a lot worse, it's cute design of something you wouldn't always expect to be displayed graphically.

Yeah a poster book, I rate these the same way I did all those Inception infographic posters. The only value here is really the theme that may appeal to a few people as clearly stated.

Guest sirch

next up - 303 lines

..of only Aphex Twin/IDM-related tunes, so as watmm.com will like/accept them. lol

Yeah, like em' or not, they are well designed.

Guest sirch

oh true that. but framed, though. ;)

..and if you don't like/consider Banksy to be (a) 'hipster'...and don't like his stuff purely because you think it's hipster...

well there's something very wrong with you. lol

man was everybody here bullied at school by the 'hip kids', or what?

next up - 303 lines

..of only Aphex Twin/IDM-related tunes, so as watmm.com will like/accept them. lol

i used to have the pitches and slide/accent sheet for Untitled from Surfing On Sine Waves

Guest sirch

next up - 303 lines

i used to have the pitches and slide/accent sheet for Untitled from Surfing On Sine Waves

used to? what happened to it?

next up - 303 lines

pitch sheet got lost during a move, and the 303 was sold about a year previous to that.

Still have an original Roland service schematic manual for the 303 though

Guest sirch

next up - 303 lines

pitch sheet got lost during a move, and the 303 was sold about a year previous to that.

i've never owned a 303.

got all that original service notes/schematics/charts/manuals, etc for my 606, tho. which is mint i might add. :)

next up - 303 lines

i've never owned a 303.

got all that original service notes/schematics/charts/manuals, etc for my 606, tho. which is mint i might add. :)

yeah, my 303 was in pretty damn good condition (save for the Kenton 5-port CV/Gate mod)

606_303.jpg

Guest sirch

^ very nice!

osc, you had some tasty gear. you shouldn't have sold it all !

yeah, I'm a dickhead :(

you had all the best shit. and it all keeps going up in value so much!

but i know how you feel. i really regret selling my 808. it was mint, and i didn't even get a great price for it, either. :(

they go for well over a grand now, innit.

^ very nice!

osc, you had some tasty gear. you shouldn't have sold it all !

yeah, I'm a dickhead :(

you had all the best shit. and it all keeps going up in value so much!

but i know how you feel. i really regret selling my 808. it was mint, and i didn't even get a great price for it, either. :(

they go for well over a grand now, innit.

my 808 was fucking beautiful

808.jpg

oh true that. but framed, though. ;)

..and if you don't like/consider Banksy to be (a) 'hipster'...and don't like his stuff purely because you think it's hipster...

well there's something very wrong with you. lol

man was everybody here bullied at school by the 'hip kids', or what?

I don't like Banksy because I consider it art for cunts. Oh sorry, URBAN art for cunts.

:emotawesomepm9:

Archived