IGNORED

Audio Sauna

http://www.audiosauna.com/studio/

I couldn't find a thread for it, so I made one. I guess there are worse ways to waste your time online.

Guest Promo

Wonder if it works on the iPad?

:D

</taking the piss>

Doubt it. Seems like this approach could be the future of sequencers. Mind you you'd need a super fast pc because running it through the browser is very cpu hungry it seems. I tried it at work and although it was usable it could be taxed quite quickly and the audio was a little jittery at times.

Wonder if it works on the iPad?

:D

</taking the piss>

Doubt it. Seems like this approach could be the future of sequencers. Mind you you'd need a super fast pc because running it through the browser is very cpu hungry it seems. I tried it at work and although it was usable it could be taxed quite quickly and the audio was a little jittery at times.

hah it was a joke, as you are always posting stuff about iOS. ;) It's flash so no it wouldn't work. That's also why it's so CPU hungry. Flash has more memory leaks than a Russian space station.

I don't think this will ever be more than a novelty though, although it is really fun. There's also http://www.audiotool.com/app which IMO is more fun :)

Guest Promo

I'm really getting into this program now. You can do a lot with it. I like the fact that its fairly basic at the mo. What's even better though is that I can just pick up on a tune anywhere as long as I log into the site. I'm really a big fan. Anyone done any full tunes with this yet?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I made a pretty nice beat with this in a few minutes, might turn it in to a have decent tune sometime.

• 1 month later...

I wonder how much collaboration you can do with this? It looks like the files are saved to your computer... I guess you could just send the file to someone, but it would be cool if there was some cloud storage, and you could give people guest login passwords, so people can sign on and go back and forth with edits. Cool idea!

Guest Adjective

i played with this last month some. it was fun to play with, but also buggy. i eventually stopped trying but came up with some silly

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1j2mqi9slawqbb3/adjective-falling%20out%20a%20window%20dance%204-16.mp3

Guest Promo

I wonder how much collaboration you can do with this? It looks like the files are saved to your computer... I guess you could just send the file to someone, but it would be cool if there was some cloud storage, and you could give people guest login passwords, so people can sign on and go back and forth with edits. Cool idea!

Collaborating is easy you just save your file and send it over to your collaborator and visa versa. The cool thing about Audiosauna is you can load your own samples into it. I was playing with it for a while not long ago but I guess lost interest. That said I can definitely see the potential but I think it needs a few more tweaks before it can really be a tour de force. Also running a sequencer in the browser is very cpu intensive it seems. However I must say I really like what they're doing!!

Guest Promo

yeah, I know, but to make it truly easy and awesome, having a cloud storage for the files would be ideal.

Oh yeah for sure. You should suggest it to the developer.

• 7 months later...

Just stumbled upon this recently. Pretty neat if you're looking to kill some time. The synths are half bad, and it's nice you can add your own samples to the sampler.

Archived