IGNORED

Botanicula (by Machinarium guys) just released on http://www.humblebundle.com/

o00o

Just realised that ost is included in the bundle as well! Deal of the century! The soundtrack of this game is incredible.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does one access the ost? Is it in the game files? I didn't see an option to download it?

Go to your donwload page and at the place where you can choose platform you can choose "soundtracks".

OST by Amon Tobin

Did you get this impression too? I low how crunchy and clean it is. It's like a lot softer and less serious version of Amon Tobin.

OST by Amon Tobin

Did you get this impression too? I low how crunchy and clean it is. It's like a lot softer and less serious version of Amon Tobin.

the soundtracks are incredible. I like the machinarium soundtrack almost as much as BOC. Tomáš Dvořák /floex is also touring at the moment. I watched Kooky with my girlfriend yesterday and I was surprised how well done it is. The effects are incredible

OST by Amon Tobin

Yeah it sounds like ISAM

Just finished Botanicula - fantastic. i think I liked the soundtrack for this one just a tiny bit more than the soundtrack for Machinarium (which was fantastic in its own way).

Anyways, possibly the best $10 I've spent in the last year. Lovely.

OST by Amon Tobin

i got a sigur ros (after they went all folky) vibe off some of it.

Guest Sprigg

It's interactive, therefore it isn't art.

:cerious:

:cisfor:

Man, the part with the cup-flowers and the bouncing water was cool.... never did figure it out for real though, just kinda guessed my way through by accident.

indeed. talk about flogging a dead horse.

still haven't found the time to properly sit down with this game :(

i really want to finish it in one session like i did with Machinarium on the first playthru

Man, the part with the cup-flowers and the bouncing water was cool.... never did figure it out for real though, just kinda guessed my way through by accident.

that part is currently driving me fucking crazy

each cup moves two spaces left or right. If you look closely on the ground, you can see "grass" shoots. Grow all of these to obtain a card, and also to find a way back up to the branch above you

I fucking love this game. Last exam today, 2 papers left, then I'm gonna get amazonly baked and play the shit out of this.

each cup moves two spaces left or right. If you look closely on the ground, you can see "grass" shoots. Grow all of these to obtain a card, and also to find a way back up to the branch above you

yeah, i have THAT much figured out. it's just targeting all of them that's annoying me.

Humble Botanicula Debut Bonus Content

Amanita Design is upping the ante with oodles of bonus content: a Botanicula art book & map collection, a Kooky bonus pack featuring behind-the-scenes photographs & concept art film, the independent album Zorya from Machinarium soundtrack artist Floex (a.k.a. Tomáš Dvořák), and the independent album HU from Botanicula soundtrack artist DVA.

go to your download page to get it

Archived