IGNORED

NBA Finals 2012

Rubin Farr

Oh for sure, Spoelstra doesn't seem to wield any control over the team at all. I think he reacts too late when the opposing team changes their strategy. James is easily as physically gifted as any of the greats, but he hasn't shown much or any mental toughness at all.

Here's my shot-in-the-dark prediction for 2 seasons from now: James and Bosh are traded to Brooklyn for Dwight Howard, who will have a decent team playing with Wade and whoever is left at Miami. James and Bosh do well with Deron Williams and James is happier playing in New York so he can pretend he's a rapper in the off-season.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

james in brooklyn would explode that place. i just don't see him changing teams. very interesting though.

This is why I think he would. His endorsements would explode, Nike or whoever would sell a bazillion more jerseys, shoes, hats, you name it.

I have no clue about basketball, but from what I gather having too many huge ego's aren't going to do you any favours. Lebron, Bosh and Wade all thought they could strut into Miami and pick up championship after championship on talent alone, but talent only gets you so far, the stuff of champions is mentality and these entitled ego's don't have it.

i dont think there is, i think their main problem is coaching. they have a young buck, they need a phil jackson or someone they respect who has won before and someone they will listen too.

also, lebron gets too much credit for being this amazing player, the likes of which we haven't seen. kobe, magic, mj, bird, etc must laugh their ass off. those guys have a different will to win than lebron does. look at tiger, that dude has a different mental capacity than everyone else. i bet lebron thinks about his postgame outfit during the game. for real.

spot on. Fuck Lebron.

I have no clue about basketball, but from what I gather having too many huge ego's aren't going to do you any favours. Lebron, Bosh and Wade all thought they could strut into Miami and pick up championship after championship on talent alone, but talent only gets you so far, the stuff of champions is mentality and these entitled ego's don't have it.

Wade was drafted by the Heat straight out of college. His performance in the 2006 Finals (which the Heat won) was pretty fucking great. You can't front on Wade.

As for LeBron:

579991_10150957712415349_1771140661_n.jpg

Although if you really want to get down to it, Bill Russell should be looking up at MJ going "negro, please" as he displays his record 11 NBA championships.

Anyways, i think the Heat will take Game 2 tonight, as long as they step up their D and play a little half-court offense from time to time.

Don't know about the series, too close to call.

i think wade will have a big night. it seems like it is very difficult for lebron and wade to both have big nights at the same time, which is definitely and issue for them.

I gotta say, the Heat found their inner competitors. Bosh actually contributed, Wade got aggressive again, they even got some production out of Chalmers, Battier, and Miller. They shot very well from 3 as a team. If they didn't, it would have been a different series. Congrats to Miami!

I think it's the way he went about switching teams, making a whole spectacle of himself to bring 3 major stars together on one team. it was a selfish and egotistical way to show he was taking the easy way out.

I'm a huge Lebron fan, but, I was one of those last year that wished him nothing but failure since he switched teams the way he did. Since that got out of the way last season, this season I got over it. I wasn't rooting for either team in particular but I am glad Lebron got a ring finally. I did feel for the Thunder during the last quarter and I felt pretty sad when Durant was hugging his mom and brother in the hallway while he was crying. I'm sure Oklahoma will bring a championship home in the very near future.

Archived