IGNORED

Kristen Stewart...

Guest Mirezzi

If someone took their pro time photographing me, I would also be cute with adorable eyes.

But ok, I'll go as far to say that she isn't all depressing to see, just annoying.

and can't act of course

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

poor Keira. Her performance in A Dangerous Method was beyond awful. Though I don't think anything in that movie could technically be considered outside of the scope of awful.

Keira Knightley? What in the hell? She's butt-ugly...

Ever wondered why there are no photos Kristen her form the side?

It doesn't matter which side is up front. It simply looks terrible.

i think she's very pretty. a bit too skinny imo.

this

i saw kiera\s boobs in that movie.... "DOMINO"

Most of the criticism in the Prometheus thread is warranted, but I think it's important to locate the movie within the realm of possible outcomes: what if Tony Scott had directed it? What if that opening shot of the Space Jockey cut between steady, oversaturated green/yellow establishing shots and jerky hand-held close ups edited in post-prod to look like degraded film stock? With, of course, Denzel Washington as David, and the sex/impregnation scene done in lovingly meaningless black and white with a dutch angle?

IMAGINE HOW AWESOME

lol

I can't say Keira has boobs. She has breasts, but not boobs. She mentioned in interviews that makeup had to draw cleavage lines on her while shooting the first Pirates of The Caribbean film. So she has breasts, not boobs IMO regarding the meanings of the words. I mean, boobs are kinda scarce in Hollywood anyway...unless you count the boobs that run Hollywood, amirite?

i found that short haired girl far more attractive than Ms. Stewart. She looked more androgynous too. Whats the deal with the eyes? Are they "vampire eyes"?

This movie reeks of elitism.

Also, I am incredibly intrigued by this series now. Apparently the previous movie has her pregnant with a vampire baby, who breaks her spine simply by kicking her belly. And then apparently the Edward character gives her a C-section with his teeth.

Best movie ever?

this

i saw kiera\s boobs in that movie.... "DOMINO"

Most of the criticism in the Prometheus thread is warranted, but I think it's important to locate the movie within the realm of possible outcomes: what if Tony Scott had directed it? What if that opening shot of the Space Jockey cut between steady, oversaturated green/yellow establishing shots and jerky hand-held close ups edited in post-prod to look like degraded film stock? With, of course, Denzel Washington as David, and the sex/impregnation scene done in lovingly meaningless black and white with a dutch angle?

IMAGINE HOW AWESOME

lol

I can't say Keira has boobs. She has breasts, but not boobs. She mentioned in interviews that makeup had to draw cleavage lines on her while shooting the first Pirates of The Caribbean film. So she has breasts, not boobs IMO regarding the meanings of the words. I mean, boobs are kinda scarce in Hollywood anyway...unless you count the boobs that run Hollywood, amirite?

true, they aren't that big but they are nice

i'm imaging her attempting to mount me, losing balance and elbowing me in the face. "oh, sorry. let me fix that." she'll mutter slowly, as her grey, bloodshot eyes observe the shadow we're casting on the wall. she'll go to.. fix it and her earring will somehow get caught in my pubes and as she struggles to free herself, she'll repeatedly headbutt my bollocks and her hair will form a tight weave around my penis. that's all i've imagined so far.

Keira-Knightley-SaFftEotW-hair.jpg

ASG-0276392.jpg

cavia_achtigen_114529_james_frankham_2248.jpg

Her mouth is really weird. It makes me uncomfortable.

I couldn't even watch that Cronnenberg movie she was in. It was too much.

Archived