IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone's following her? Following her where? How could he have ever helped her with such crucial information missing? That's one of the worst whatever-the-hell-that's-supposed-to-be statuses ever. Just astoundingly awful on every level.

I decided trying to rack up a bunch of "likes" on Facebook is no longer a worthy goal. So I'm gonna either post stupid shit or be brutally honest in my updates. Either way, I'm being true to myself.

The updates that get the most "likes" are also the most boring. Fuck trying to be "normal". It's all pretentious societal validation bullshit. If people don't "like" what I post on my updates, too bad.

is that something someone posted on facebook or is that something you're posting on watmm?

Hint: I would not have posted that outside of this Facebook thread.

This guy been bragging about his beard for the last 6 months (i dont necessarily think showing off your beard is a bad thing, i would if i had one, but this guy is geting excessive with his beard bragging)

The beard in question: (i mean its a good god damn beard,lol)

557881_846312491220_1702941080_n.jpg

seems weird to put so much weight on how you're going to use facebook.

Sorry. I'm venting Facebook frustration.

At least at WATMM there's a clearer idea of what most of us are interested in.

he does not have a good beard face.

dont tell him that he'll kill himself over it.

The guy is like 5'3" and built like the 6th place on a local bodybuilding competition, the guy looked weird without a beard, now with the beard he looks like a shitty dwarf on the hobbit.

I decided trying to rack up a bunch of "likes" on Facebook is no longer a worthy goal. So I'm gonna either post stupid shit or be brutally honest in my updates. Either way, I'm being true to myself.

The updates that get the most "likes" are also the most boring. Fuck trying to be "normal". It's all pretentious societal validation bullshit. If people don't "like" what I post on my updates, too bad.

yeah. Just post stupid shit, its great fun, I barely ever talk about my life anymore. I just say whatever the fuck, bad jokes, little stories, whatever I like. The internet is my toilet.

Its good though, a few of my friends post a lot of silly stuff now too

yeah. Just post stupid shit, its great fun, I barely ever talk about my life anymore. I just say whatever the fuck, bad jokes, little stories, whatever I like. The internet is my toilet.

Its good though, a few of my friends post a lot of silly stuff now too

That's pretty much where I'm at with Facebook. Fewer than 10 people on my "friends" list ever react to my posts anymore. So I'm at the point where I don't give a shit about their posts either, because most of them are fuckin boring. Food pictures, baby pictures, hookups, marriages - it's all the same obligatory shit.

The only posts that will get my attention are of IDM or, like you said, silly or unusual stuff.

i recon you'll get just as many likes. Cause the like'eez are doing it for social validation as well you know. Maintaining their pointlessly manicured garden of ppl they never actually do anything with other than press like.

I recommend trimming down the number of ppl on your fb. Or creating a feed with ppl posting that you actually care about. Also only your close fb friends would care about your perspective on some joke or trending meme, or the local or international whatever is going on, and there are so many other forums for hobbies, like watmm for example. That way you won't clutter or be cluttered by the absolute crap that most ppl put in their fb's.

i recon you'll get just as many likes. Cause the like'eez are doing it for social validation as well you know. Maintaining their pointlessly manicured garden of ppl they never actually do anything with other than press like.

I recommend trimming down the number of ppl on your fb. Or creating a feed with ppl posting that you actually care about. Also only your close fb friends would care about your perspective on some joke or trending meme, or the local or international whatever is going on, and there are so many other forums for hobbies, like watmm for example. That way you won't clutter or be cluttered by the absolute crap that most ppl put in their fb's.

I honestly considered scrapping my FB account altogether at times, as fewer than one percent ever respond to anything I post. Or maybe I just need to deactivate my account and take a break for a while.

The reason I favor WATMM over Facebook lately is because most of us are united as a community by a common interest in electronic music, regardless whether we know one another personally. That's honestly more valuable to me than "friending" some acquaintance or coworker I happen to meet on a regular basis. It's like living in two different worlds.

bitches love my facebook rants/updates I easily just get 50 likes with 10 or more comments. Im the facebook master.

I cant wait to get back into a full time job :(

Archived