IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

"Things customers say: ' You have no idea what it's like living on a fixed income'

At first it pissed me off, but it wasn't until I was rolling around in a giant pile of money I keep in my limousine that I realized she had a point."

^ Posted by a soon-to-be former Starbucks barista.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest underscore
things people write on twitter

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 22 Feb

Ebay has banned all listings of my artwork. The silver lining in making my art more difficult to obtain is that it keeps increasing in value

"Things customers say: ' You have no idea what it's like living on a fixed income'

At first it pissed me off, but it wasn't until I was rolling around in a giant pile of money I keep in my limousine that I realized she had a point."

I bet she was lying about the limousine stuff

These two statuses came up in my feed, one right after the other.

Eh7H7jW.png

There should be a "can't understand what the fuck you're talking about" button.

6 people seem to like the first post when I can't make head nor tail of it.

I said "barista", not royalty...

the guy gave some other guy money that he wanted to spend on drugs instead and he didn't get anything back so he's bovvered like

They're both 15 year old girls.

even more evidence she's lying

even more evidence she's lying

i thought a barista was kind of like a gangsta lawyer

''am pure rooked gawny bounce doon factory ae see dj toast fs!! whiiit! am rooked n eatin dj toast playin ma ps3 no gawn doon a reformed pj champs! fuck up!''

ive been in glasgow nearly 4 years now and a few people are still a bafflement to me.

547662_179950975487828_2068356167_n.jpg

[/size]

Lღve .¸¸ ツ

(¯`✻´¯)░I░N░S░P░I░R░E░ ♥°*”˜ƸӜƷ˜”*°♥

`*.¸.*✿ღ✿ღ.¸¸♥// (ˆ◡ˆ)\\♥ ... ツ[/size]

sexual?

SON: "Daddy, may I ask you a question?"

DAD: "Yeah sure, what is it?"

SON: "Daddy, how much do you make an hour?"

DAD: "That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?"

SON: "I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?"

DAD: "If you must know, I make $100 an hour."

SON: "Oh! (With his head down).

SON: "Daddy, may I please borrow $50?"

The father was furious.

DAD: "If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you are being so selfish. I work hard everyday for such this childish behavior."

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.

The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?

After about an hour or so, the man had calmed down, and started to think:

Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $ 50 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the little boy's room and opened the door.

DAD: "Are you asleep, son?"

SON: "No daddy, I'm awake".

DAD: "I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier. It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the $50 you asked for."

The little boy sat straight up, smiling.

SON: "Oh, thank you daddy!"

Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again. The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his father.

DAD: "Why do you want more money if you already have some?"

SON: "Because I didn't have enough, but now I do.

"Daddy, I have $100 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you."

The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little son, and he begged for his forgiveness. It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. Do remember to share that $100 worth of your time with someone you love? If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of days. But the family and friends we leave behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into work than to our family.

Some things are more important.

Guest isaki

Lღve .¸¸ ツ

`*.¸.*✿ღ✿ღ.¸¸♥// (ˆ◡ˆ)\\♥ ... ツ

I love it

Guest Frankie5fingers

Lღve .¸¸ ツ

`*.¸.*✿ღ✿ღ.¸¸♥// (ˆ◡ˆ)\\♥ ... ツ

does that make the horse a human whisperer?

Edit: sorry for the lame joke

I see. Roundish chick who's been stalking me all these years shared a pic of gummi bears and made it her profile pic. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT GUMMI BEARS

Archived