IGNORED

your fall playlist?

sergeantk

Guest Hanratty

well, if there's one thing I don't like in fall and winter it is dub techno and ambient!

whys that?

personal attack? or am i reading into this too much?

nah, nothing personal. i just know i've read on internet music reviews for quite awhile that "such-and-such music is perfect for late night, cold winter, snowing, raining, etc." maybe i read too many music reviews.

I thought this was gonna be that perennial favourite, "Create the ultimate Fall album from their vast back-catalogue", played by music wankers everywhere for over 30 years.

Anyway I'm not sure about that, but this would be somewhere near the start:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_amkKFxqF48

me too

early picks for the shortlist would certainly include

[youtubehd]kIQB9rH-V8Y[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]pX_BNE-H2v0[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]YknreMvyPV4[/youtubehd]

disappointing thread

I'm always discovering new things so it's whatever I happen to discover and get into. Plus whatever back-catalog stuff I end up putting on. I don't listen to certain things specifically because of a season, at least not consciously. Maybe for summer, if I want to maintain a happy mood or something.

90s Gescom.

And WHOA. Yes. Susumu. Sakura - although my top Fall pick would've been either Kodomotachi or Azukiiro no Kaori. Grinning Cat is not a bad Fall album either.

EDIT: Oh yeah, duh, and Seefeel. Spokane in Fall will always be synonymous with "More Like Space" for me.

Archived