IGNORED

HALO 4 and it's glory

Guest dunharvestskreech

I've been playing the hell out of Halo 4 for the past couple of weeks. The campaign was lots fun, but

I thought the ending was a bit of a let down, I wanted to fight that huge thing so badly

I think the multiplayer is a lot of fun. I haven't really played MP halo since it was Combat Evolved on my PC, but I've been enjoying playing SWAT and BTB. I just wish I could use a mouse instead of this blasted controller!

Stopped caring after the travesty that was Halo Reach.

Maybe it's just nostalgia talking, but Halo 2 was just so much better. Better maps, less gimmicks, simpler gameplay. After Halo 3, it all got a bit... meh. Whatever, I might pick this up when it drops in price or something.

i agree, halo 2 was fucking sick. it was revolutionary in every way, perhaps not to gaming as a whole but to halo as a phenomenon. i still think it has the best design, singleplayer and multiplayer gameplay. only bad thing was the cliffhanger ending.

with that said, i think halo 4 is absolutely amazing, played it coop with my nephew over the course of a weekend on legendary mode and we had such a great time. we have played every halo on legendary coop ever since the first was released, so maybe that's got something to do with it. nevertheless, i think the story was brilliant, the overall gameplay was a great refinement. and the sound, man, the sound. perfect. nothing like 1 and 2 but way better than the 3rd.

i really recommend halo anniversary edition. great way to replay the first.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I've usually got a good time team of 4 homies playing this every three evenings. We have had a lot of really good games, especially in CTF.

I can't wait for them to fucking add the double team playlist for fucks sake.

I would pay hundred dollars at least just to make my Xbox play this game only at 60fps instead of the slightly inconsistent 30fps. Switching back to Halo from COD makes it feel like you're watching a slideshow.

Any Canadian or American Wattmers playing this should add me Xbox Live Gamertag = Acaideus

To my recollection, the game that comes closest to a scuba diving sim is this:

jawscov.jpg

If I remember, you had to shoot fishies (and great whites) with a harpoon gun and swim down to crush depth to adopt pet crabs for bonus points.

Well, Tomb Raider 2 had a scuba diving level too, I think.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

.......... That's like going into a Bend Oregon Taco Bell to tell everyone you only like the Taco Time in Tacoma Washington. Or proclaiming to the sky that "I don't know how appreciate the amazing good times good stuff in front of me!"

Using an analog stick to play an FPS is AIDS. I've always been tempted to rock a mouse and keyboard on my console and destroy everyone.

You're right, a controller is a lot more challenging and takes lots of practice.

Using an analog stick to play an FPS is AIDS. I've always been tempted to rock a mouse and keyboard on my console and destroy everyone.

You're right, a controller is a lot more challenging and takes lots of practice.

That's also true in the case of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games (pun intended)

Archived