IGNORED

Future Retro 777

megapussi

woah. i obtained a practically unused 777 today, and i am totally blown away by it.

this was meant to be, because i decided to use my minibrute money for this, and after closing the deal i found out that the seller was living practically next door to me. some rich kid had bought tons of nice gear in 1999, stopped making music soon after, and moved to another country. his sister was/is selling the stuff now, and my 777 looks just like new, out of the box

any other users here?

p.s. oh well, i made some reservations too...

:music:

I remember looking at that thing online back in the day. Sounded like it had a pretty good 303 emulation. How much did you get it for, if you don't mind me asking?

well, there´s a patch in the manual called 303, and it is a good starting point for tweaking, but you can go sooo much further with this one. can´t wait to sequence other cv stuff with it. and the 303 emulation is quite close aswell. i paid 750 for it.

750? £'s or $'s ??

neither, you roys. pretty sure i put a euro sing in my post, but guess not obv yeah

750 euro's !? wow.

600 quid, for that.

Archived