IGNORED

had a baby today!

Guest Franklin

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another top tip for you rixxx... baby oil that bump generously and religiously every single day... mrs.k swears by this and never got a single stretch mark.

YES SOAK THE BABY IN STRAIGHT-CHAIN ALKANES AND MAXIMIZE MUTAGENICITY!

picture-360.png

I'm just kidding by the way...I mean, it's "true" that crude oil derivatives like coal tar and mineral oil in personal care products are implicated as possible carcinogens and babies are coming out "pre-polluted" with a multitude of chemicals but who gives a fuck right? 7 billion of us and counting and we all live to 120 anyway so fuck it.

they say baby oil is so refined it doesn't contain carcinogens. whatever... cancer or stretch marks? :cisfor:

• 1 month later...
Guest Iain C

Probably Bio Oil. people use that to deal with scars and stretch marks. Not me though, I love my scars and stretch marks.

yeah, unlike most newborns where you say "cute" but inwardly wince at how much like a skinned little monkey they look, yours is actually genuinely cute :emotawesomepm9:

I thought this too when I saw him. Missed this thread somehow, Belated congratulations, Franklin!

I don't really feel that much different though? Did any other watmmers have super emotional responses or not much? Maybe I'm just too tired?

Congrats!

May be jazz, didn’t read thread, but I hope someone important took note of “had baby, posted on watmm same day about it” as potentially one of the most IDM things of 2013

Guest Iain C

My wife just went in to labor. Papa Joyrex - can we pin this thread? Or even create an "IDM Babbies" subforum?

Congratulations, lumpy + wife.

aha, theres something pretty fucked up about imagining your wife on the sofa wailing with baby pain while you sit on watmm, making sure a bunch of people you've never met are upto date on it.

aha, theres something pretty fucked up about imagining your wife on the sofa wailing with baby pain while you sit on watmm, making sure a bunch of people you've never met are upto date on it.

wait until you have the same experience, it's not like the movies (especially a first baby). Lots and lots of waiting.

idm, bitchez!

it went great, natural labor, no episiotomy, only a minimal internal tear that required no stitches - wife is a CHAMP. Especially when you consider she's barely over 5 ft and Asian, and I'm a 6'4" white dude. Baby was 7lb 9oz, nice medium size.

I think vaginal elasticity should be most IDM 2013

baby_Haley.jpg

Archived