IGNORED

I remixed a mate's dubstep band thing

futureimage

Not too much a fan of those dubsteppy sounding drums, the snare sounds like every other snare of hear in a dubstep track. The rest of the track is ace, Id love to hear some sort of alternate version, where you completely fuck with the drums.

Thank you Squee, to be honest I hadn't!

It's just so new people (not you) don't float the forum with tons of new threads and I just wanted to make sure you had seen it :)

That's cool :)

Not too much a fan of those dubsteppy sounding drums, the snare sounds like every other snare of hear in a dubstep track. The rest of the track is ace, Id love to hear some sort of alternate version, where you completely fuck with the drums.

Cheers man! Yeah, I guess the drums are a little tamed back, didn't really want this to be a hugely abstract/glitchy/IDM/weird thing due to

but really did want to put some odd stuff in where possible. Funnily enough there is a far weirder cut I started working on before this took over as "the" remix. Wonkstep? Is that a thing yet?

Archived