IGNORED

7th Annual MOST IDM Tournament - WINNER!!

Root5

Good evening, WATMM.

The winner of the 7th annual MOST IDM tournament is the rogue planet named CFBDSIR_2149-0403 freely drifting in outer space after being ejected from orbit.

I have started a thread in EKT for the tribute album, so head on down there for more information. The deadline for track submission in June 1st. Let's make some music!

We're also looking for album art. If you have some ideas for the album art, please post them in the EKT thread.

I've also posted links to the past MOST IDM tribute albums, in case you've not yet got them.

I am not contributing to a compilation about something that's 15 words long.

What a shit year.

F%ck, I thought I was going to be all kinds of funny by stating you should burn your copy of "A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules From The Centre of the Ultraworld". 14 friggin words. Damn! DAAAAAMN!

What a shit year.

F%ck, I thought I was going to be all kinds of funny by stating you should burn your copy of "A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules From The Centre of the Ultraworld". 14 friggin words. Damn! DAAAAAMN!

Yeah that is far more interesting than an outcasted planet. Planet just lost all chance of establishing life. It's essentially a hopeless planet. Emo planet.

Bio Trees is a fusion of technological achievement and organic lushness. Which could be visually imagined in many different atmospheres/contexts. It covers the range from Richard's SAW ambient techno, lush. Or even ICBYD / RDJ album contrasts of strings/melody and techno/complex rhythms.

Rogue Planet's name itself is pretty cool. But it's more IDM flash than substance IMO

What a shit year.

Yeah that is far more interesting than an outcasted planet. Planet just lost all chance of establishing life. It's essentially a hopeless planet. Emo planet.

Bio Trees is a fusion of technological achievement and organic lushness. Which could be visually imagined in many different atmospheres/contexts. It covers the range from Richard's SAW ambient techno, lush. Or even ICBYD / RDJ album contrasts of strings/melody and techno/complex rhythms.

Rogue Planet's name itself is pretty cool. But it's more IDM flash than substance IMO

Definitely keep spending time thinking about stuff like this.

Archived