IGNORED

Cute Pictures Thread

Guest bitroast

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cats are like my life now. So whenever I see cute/cool cats, they are actually motivational for me.

I've seriously been basing my life around succeeding, so I can buy a house, so I can have a cat. It's the first time in my life where I can say, "I'm focusing my life on getting pussy.", and it's not about human vaginas.

Cats are like my life now. So whenever I see cute/cool cats, they are actually motivational for me.

I've seriously been basing my life around succeeding, so I can buy a house, so I can have a cat. It's the first time in my life where I can say, "I'm focusing my life on getting pussy.", and it's not about human vaginas.

I have 4 pussy.

Happiest man on earth.

cats are the bomb. forever.

edit: although I don't like Persians with excessively squished-in faces

Edited by usagi

My cat gave me the most maphive, unintentionally painful forehead-to-forehead bump this morning while I was in bed. I'm like, dude, you can't actually love me that much. Then he kind of flopped onto my neck but found that he wasn't sufficiently flopped and tried to flop more even though he was already belly-up and sort of crushing my trachea, and then he flipped his head back and snorted my nose in some weird snort-purr that lasted a good 5 seconds.

Cats, man. Cats.

Edited by baph

he gave you 19 headaches?

I love those little snort-purrs they give you in the morning. *prrt, prrt*

my local bar has a 12/13 yr old Cornish Rex that's always hanging around. he's ancient and wise, and his name is Fang. he hasn't been around for a few weeks but he tends to vanish on adventures for a while. I hope he comes back.

All you people with cats..... Man. I hope I never get lost on The Path For Cat, though. Like if I eventually end up a billionaire arms dealer who sets up situations in countries to start wars to fund my venture, I'll just be there... tons of blood on my hands and life suffering caused by my wealth, and I'll be thinking... "All I..... All I ever wanted was a nice house with a cat. HWAT HAPPEN?!" Millions of lives ruined-- not one cat friend.

aD099eO_460sa.gif

This kind of reads like one of those war movie scenes where some grunt has to hold on to his dying buddy whilst trying to stuff said buddy's guts back in. "You're fine, Jones. It's... it's not too bad. Just stay with me, here! Oh, oh jesus fuck. You're gonna make it, man. Uhgod. You're gonna...." I don't know why, though. It's... it's probably just me.

Edited by baph

aD099eO_460sa.gif

This kind of reads like one of those war movie scenes where some grunt has to hold on to his dying buddy whilst trying to stuff said buddy's guts back in. "You're fine, Jones. It's... it's not too bad. Just stay with me, here! Oh, oh jesus fuck. You're gonna make it, man. Uhgod. You're gonna...." I don't know why, though. It's... it's probably just me.

vid:

Comment on vid: "I keep seeing GIF made from this video. This is the original and no the cat is not dying."

I totally didn't feel the "cat dying" thing from the GIF, but.... you're not the only one.

Now go find your "cat dying in raccoon GIF" feelin' brethren and run naked in the fields. Your kind is waiting for you... always.

Edited by peace 7

^ lol

y8frpUv.gif

349pQPs.gif

this thread saves my life every morning.

I done a lol the other day seeing "Cute Pictures" and "Brain Damage" next to each other in the recent topics list.