IGNORED

Cute Pictures Thread

Guest bitroast

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Mavvy, he suddenly showed signs of illness - lethargy, not eating or drinking for 2 full days. I took him to the vet this morning and his bloodwork is off the charts for acute kidney failure. He goes back for fluid infusion tomorrow morning, but if he doesn't look any better by Sunday night I'm going to have to put him down on Monday :sad::sad::sad:

I don't know why I'm telling this to WATMM, I'll proabably get a bunch of negative replies but for some strange reason I have to say something to the group...

Wish him luck!

Maverick's life ended at 8:17pm US Mountain time, passing peacefully and painlessly. Rest in peace buddy boy, I love you!

If the WATMM mods/community wishes my posts be moved out of this thread I will not take offense. I never meant to ruin this thread.

Guest bitroast

Poor Mavvy, he suddenly showed signs of illness - lethargy, not eating or drinking for 2 full days. I took him to the vet this morning and his bloodwork is off the charts for acute kidney failure. He goes back for fluid infusion tomorrow morning, but if he doesn't look any better by Sunday night I'm going to have to put him down on Monday :sad::sad::sad:

I don't know why I'm telling this to WATMM, I'll proabably get a bunch of negative replies but for some strange reason I have to say something to the group...

Wish him luck!

Maverick's life ended at 8:17pm US Mountain time, passing peacefully and painlessly. Rest in peace buddy boy, I love you!

If the WATMM mods/community wishes my posts be moved out of this thread I will not take offense. I never meant to ruin this thread.

not at all!! RIP little guy.

Last update. My next door neighbor drove Mav and I to the ER for the euthanasia. On the way back he mentioned that his wife saw a sickly rabbit in my front yard the week I was out of town. Mav did catch at least one rabbit that week, and predators will usually go for the weak prey first. I bet that rabbit either had lily or antifreeze in its stomach. I learned that even one leaf or flower petal contains enough toxin to destroy feline kidneys. I'm satisfied with that explanation.

Last update. My next door neighbor drove Mav and I to the ER for the euthanasia. On the way back he mentioned that his wife saw a sickly rabbit in my front yard the week I was out of town. Mav did catch at least one rabbit that week, and predators will usually go for the weak prey first. I bet that rabbit either had lily or antifreeze in its stomach. I learned that even one leaf or flower petal contains enough toxin to destroy feline kidneys. I'm satisfied with that explanation.

they're covering their tracks, lol sorry, gallows humour.

My condolences to da family of fallen WATMM feline warrior.

Makes me realize..... This whole thread is awesome in cuteness and helps improve my life, but all of a sudden, it's some memento mori shit. Like, cuteness can't last forever. Nothing lasts forever. In that sense, all of a sudden I'm more inspired to up my game.

Long live IDM Lazer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godspeed, muthafuckaz.

cats-cosplay-nyan-cat-memes-604744.jpeg

Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan