IGNORED

Cute Pictures Thread

Guest bitroast

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so hypnotic.

I want a bird at some point. maybe not cockatoos because they love going mental and shouting at the top of their lungs, but a talking bird of some kind.

so hypnotic.

I want a bird at some point. maybe not cockatoos because they love going mental and shouting at the top of their lungs, but a talking bird of some kind.

alot of parrots live a long time. i remember a story i heard somewhere that a man acquired his deceased father's parrot and it was like living with the father again because the parrot used the same vocabulary and talked in the same sort of fashion. looking after a parrot is like looking after a kid that never grows up.

another one:

it amazes me how much their physical mannerisms can be like an angry human's, throwing arms out and everything.

0:09 "what about dis muhfuckin' haircut?!"

that is an interesting bunch of pictures, but, i don't know if it's cute, this is not to say i'm dissing you posting them cause it probably looks aesthetically prettier than some chewed up looking budgie or mongenating doggie. Still though it would be nice to know the story behind that cause it looks like the typical wolf steals kill or likely visa versa. ie they are not friends and the last pic is a fluke. If they became friends though that would be cool. I know that on other continents big predators get followed around, like the arctic fox and the polar bear.

You're probably right. I don't know man, I just liked the pictures (especially the last one). Don't lie though, you would snuggle the shit out of both of them if it wouldn't end in you being savagely torn limb from limb by two beasts who would proudly drag the remnants of your corpse off into the sunset with their adorable furry faces completely saturated with your still-warm blood. I mean, I know I would!

i wouldn't cause you didn't say that i wouldn't get mange, some fungal infection or parasite, or have to deal with their animal farts from eating ten day old deer corpse.

cute tumblr_lum1c3Cs0e1r3rttno1_250.gif

25053+-+axis_powers_hetalia+cats+chibi+c

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2443974/Bear-WOLFs-unlikely-friendship-caught-camera-photographer.html

article-2443974-18837C1500000578-63_634x

Edit: Timothy Forward got the story, and actually knows how to quote articles without some weird formatting shit going on, unlike me. See below.

Edited by Hail Sagan