IGNORED

Cute Pictures Thread

Guest bitroast

Guest Atom Dowry Firth
“It’s very unusual,” says Finnish photographer Lassi Rautiainen, 56, of the strange friendship between a female grey wolf and a male brown bear. The photographer spotted them together every day for 10 days straight and shot these amazing images of the two. “No-one can know exactly why or how the young wolf and bear became friends. I think that perhaps they were both alone and they were young and a bit unsure of how to survive alone…It is nice to share rare events in the wild that you would never expect to see.”
Each evening after a hard-day's hunting this pair of unlikely friends met for supper
Rare pictures show how the young brown bear and grey wolf would sit down to eat together and even enjoy romantic views over the landscape for up to two-hours
The unlikely friends could be seen sharing a romantic deer carcass meal together as the sun set over their wilderness home
These best friends were spotted meeting up every night for ten days straight
The predators would happily share their spoils with each other

It's basically the cutest thing that's been posted in this thread so far

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2443974/Bear-WOLFs-unlikely-friendship-caught-camera-photographer.html

article-2443974-18837C1500000578-63_634x

Edit: Timothy Forward got the story, and actually knows how to quote articles without some weird formatting shit going on, unlike me. See below.

thanks man ... [-;

tumblr_nu2pdg9uLf1tyncywo1_400.gif

AWWWWW!!! That's the cutest rat i've ever seen.

it's funny as i often find rats quite cute, even wild ones.

apart from in the US though where i saw one on the subway the size of a Chihuahua that looked like that thing out of Braindead.

Image2.png

Filled with brain parasite. The cat would eat it but she's already full from three other rats that day, so full in fact that she doesn't bother pushing the rat away, and in such a land of plenty with the rats that she has taken to only eating the hearts and livers of her prey and for some reason she is collecting their claws, it's kind of creepy. I asked what for and she shrugged and said toothpicks, I'm not sure whether to believe her.

Alternative explanations for cute pictures.