IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

On 7/31/2024 at 3:21 AM, Amen Warrior said:

Got a volvo to replace my bmw that died of catastrophic engine failure

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2024 at 5:12 PM, decibal cooper said:

got a rice cooker this week, been eating a lot of white basmati as of late, been using it to mix it up with some simple dishes like homemade taco bowls - also got some other new cookware, first time messing around with a cast iron pan.

this summer has been a shining success cooking-wise. my stir fry game is, if I may say so, pretty good now. Sauteed so many onions, carrots, bell peppers, and broccoli in butter (kerrygold butter, flossin' on you fools with the good stuff), with tons of fresh minced garlic and salt and pepper to taste. For protein been using lean chicken breast and steak mostly. My favorite cuts of steak (ribeye and filet) are really expensive, so I been rockin with the cheaper cuts, flank steak and also sirloin steak. Usually cut it into chunks and then saute it the same way as the veggies in the cast iron. I end up using way more garlic for the recipes, at least double what it calls for but often even more than that. experimented with some honey-based sauces (that also has soy sauce, corn starch, chicken broth, water, toasted sesame oil, and red pepper flakes), but even without the sauce these dishes still good and healthy tasting. Pop it over some rice and boom, it goes. Gotta step it up this fall and maybe tackle that garlic noodle dish or maybe even start fucking around with pasta sauce. Can't believe that a 25 dollar appliance, that rice cooker, essentially changed my life diet-wise.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2024 at 10:44 PM, Zephyr_Nova said:

Someone in Estonia listened to 2 songs on my album 25 times each on July 25.  One was the closing track on the album, which had been streamed barely that many times total prior to then.  I will post the video to one of them here in celebration.

They returned yesterday.  Listened to the same 2 songs 24 times a piece, nothing else.