zlemflolia

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

what the fuck is up with this forum lately

men's rights

So first WATMM becomes r/atheism, now we're r/MensRights

On the other hand I'd like to add that a lot of posters here have really impressed me over the past couple of weeks with their willingness to combat this kind of exceptionally stupid bullshit :cat:

It's good to be back, you've come so far babes.

Hey babe, Im on season 4 of x files now- so good I want to be all over scully like some sort of alien virus or something.

It's good to be back, you've come so far babes.

Hey babe, Im on season 4 of x files now- so good I want to be all over scully like some sort of alien virus or something.

I would like her to earn more money than me, and perform some domestic violence on my person.

Over

men's rights

I don't have a problem with this situation as long as it continues to provide quality lols

men's rights

On the other hand I'd like to add that a lot of posters here have really impressed me over the past couple of weeks with their willingness to combat this kind of exceptionally stupid bullshit :cat:

iain c you are a very ignorant person and you should learn the history of men and the men revolution. bu your iq is so low there is no hope for you.

You just hate Men and are jealous that the Dick is more progressive in some areas than your English vaginance.

Archived