Feminism is nonsense

zlemflolia

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Women have more legal rights than men do

There is no wage gap

http://puu.sh/2ApZo.pdf

Women perpetrate domestic violence and unwanted sexual aggression just as often as men.

http://puu.sh/2Aq2a.pdf

Male disposability is the actual reality.

Case in point, the first line from link one.

"Society is man-made [1]"

At the very least poor word choice.

The "wage gap" is brought about by the personal choices of women

Not by oppression or unequal pay for equal work

http://www.ncpa.org/pdfs/ba392.pdf

Conclusion. Womenís work-life patterns
and their occupational preferences are significant factors in determining wages.
Rather than being ìfunneledî into low-wage, lowprestige and part-time positions, women often
choose these occupations
because of the flexibility
they offer. After adjusting
for these factors, scholars
find that the difference
between menís and
womenís earnings is very
narrow.
Those who still cite
womenís 76 cents for every male dollar as evidence of
sexism fail to take into account the underlying role of
personal choice.
The wage gap is not so much about
employers discriminating against women as about women
making discriminating choices in the labor market.

*tries to find a North Korean female Muslim political scientist to create troll-bait superthread about*

Not sure whether you will find her, but at least give her a decent amount of bitcoins for making a thread like that.

Also, interesting piece in huffpo

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peggy-drexler/men-2020_b_3075840.html

For women the fall of gender boundaries has meant freedom, choice and opportunity. For men it has meant confusion. The expectations and assumptions that formed the superstructure for manhood for generations has fallen away, with nothing yet emerging to take their place.

what the fuck is up with this forum lately

Seriously... all this socio/political bickering and argument stirring is annoying. I strongly suggest we create a Political/Social Issues subforum to move all the recent debates into thier and keeo general banter friendly and fun again.

MEN HAVE IT SO BAD TEHES DAYS WAT TO DO

It's sarcastic ideas like this that really hurt the cause

Yeah, they do.

In the US:

-Their workplace death rates are 10x that of women

-Their suicide rates are 3-5x that of women

-They live and work under constant scrutiny of whether they are being gender sensitive - they can be fired over mis-spoken comments

-They have no rights concerning the abdication of parental responsibilities - women hold ALL of that power.

The list goes on and on

And you won't care because you will say none of that matters and its significance is blown out of proportion.

If the female workplace death rate was 10x that of the male rate, you'd think it was a big deal and so would everyone else. That's the problem.

Seriously... all this socio/political bickering and argument stirring is annoying. I strongly suggest we create a Political/Social Issues subforum to move all the recent debates into thier and keeo general banter friendly and fun again.
This.

And poor black people just choose to work at McDonalds because it's so close to where they live, right?

Also, someone has to push babby out of pus pus, and that takes recovery time, a stitched-up perineum and lots of tit-pumpin' in the corner. See how well a male CEO keeps his job if he has to go jack off and feed it to his kid every two hours!

Please.

Bitch until I can rape yo' ass until it bleeds and yo' be howling like some pussy ass then I gots equal right, yal hear me?

And poor black people just choose to work at McDonalds because it's so close to where they live, right?

Also, someone has to push babby out of pus pus, and that takes recovery time, a stitched-up perineum and lots of tit-pumpin' in the corner. See how well a male CEO keeps his job if he has to go jack off and feed it to his kid every two hours!

Like I said before that means personal choices stop women from being a CEO

Nobody's forcing them to have a baby.

Archived