IGNORED

Feminism is nonsense

zlemflolia

Domestic violence is gender neutral

um-no.gif

You make me sick WATMM

Masquerade as some intellectual powerhouse with your elitist attitudes then outright refuse to even discuss socially unacceptable views in a thread that most of you disagree with

Instead of looking into the issue and seeing the facts you post nonsense reaction gifs and say that I am disgusting, etc.

Shame. Address the points please

Domestic violence IS gender neutral. Fact. And it is you peoples' outright refusal to even entertain the idea that poses a real problem to men's rights all around the world.

Keep painting yourself as the perpetrators to try and land yourself some V through your humility.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Domestic violence is gender neutral

um-no.gif

You make me sick WATMM

Masquerade as some intellectual powerhouse with your elitist attitudes then outright refuse to even discuss socially unacceptable views in a thread that most of you disagree with

Instead of looking into the issue and seeing the facts you post nonsense reaction gifs and say that I am disgusting, etc.

Shame. Address the points please

Domestic violence IS gender neutral. Fact. And it is you peoples' outright refusal to even entertain the idea that poses a real problem to men's rights all around the world.

Keep painting yourself as the perpetrators to try and land yourself some V through your humility.

ewface.gif

aww didums maybe you should close your account *holding Zeffolia in headlock because woman are domestic abusers* (even though im 5'1 8 stone and 6 months preggers)

Im gonna head on back to my positive thinking tread now.

aww didums maybe you should close your account *holding Zeffolia in headlock because woman are domestic abusers* (even though im 5'1 8 stone and 6 months preggers)

Anecdotal nonsense

Small women can still be abusers of men because most men refuse to fight back or defend themselves

And most women aren't pregnant all the time.

Pick up a rolling pin and you can do some damage to a man who won't fight back or defend himself. And he won't even go to the hospital and seek help! And if he calls the police they will arrest HIM not YOU!

Misogyny in action? Hah!

Keep it up blue pill WATMM

Can I form of radical masculinism group that shoves wooden chair legs up women's anuses

Or does that cross the lines from being a joke into being disgusting and unholy hate speech

Disposability of males: confirmed

Alright well if men don't report it then let's take a look at domestic abuse homicide numbers...

yup it's about 3/1...are you gonna say that men under-report being murdered by women?

Can I form of radical masculinism group that shoves wooden chair legs up women's anuses

Or does that cross the lines from being a joke into being disgusting and unholy hate speech

well you could always go to most parts of Africa, Egypt, India, Pakistan...

they do it all the time- sometimes with guns!

And what about the abuse of domestic pets? If you want to talk about underrepresented victims, you might want to start there!

Ever been flushed through the toilet because your fins didnt have the right color?

lol. Grow a nut, dude. I'm tired of whiny flaky types like you who treat women like dirt but pull the victim card when they fight back. Learn to roll with the punches.

Archived