IGNORED

bi monthly ufo/conspiracy post

Guest yikes

I can't say i believe anything he's saying, but I have found his talks very entertaining from time to time. I think I first heard of him on Coast to Coast AM. He sort of reminds me of Robert Lazar, regardless of the truth of their statements they know how to tell a great story and fill it with rich detail.

this video gives an interesting insight to the amount of in fighting that takes place within the UFO movement

That documentary was a joke (it had some interesting stuff but nothing new), Steve Greeger is a scam artist that makes ufology looks bad. That alien fetus turned out to be a 6 year old son of a native, father unknown (hybrid ?? mmmmm)

Guest yikes

yeah

as soon as i saw him i thought "bob lazar pt2 -updated and with more credentials"-MD/emergency room dr etc

lazar was a lot less preachy though, he was more of a full on tech-geek about alien technology. I wish he did more interviews, the longest one I can find about him describing alien propulsion technology is more entertaining than pretty much any scifi writers imagining of how an alien spacecraft would operate

I always wonder if people like him are scam artists or just extremely delusional. Surely his "The Disclosure Project" can't be that profitable?

A smart friend of mine told me he wanted to see this a while back. It always catches me off guard when seemingly smart and skeptical people get pulled into manufactured misinformation machines.

At least Rober Lazar doesn't sell 30,000 dollars tours to the desert. I'm not kidding Steven Greer takes rich out of it idiots to the desert to contact aliens. This man is a scumbag

Guest RadarJammer

ufology seems to be fizzling out. the euphoria of the mystery has been spoiled by an overabundance of hoaxes and random unorganized information

I can't say i believe anything he's saying, but I have found his talks very entertaining from time to time. I think I first heard of him on Coast to Coast AM. He sort of reminds me of Robert Lazar, regardless of the truth of their statements they know how to tell a great story and fill it with rich detail.

this video gives an interesting insight to the amount of in fighting that takes place within the UFO movement

lol at 5:33

"the kind of technology that is extahhhhnt"

yeah ok ex-tant doesn't sound much less pretentious, but seriously dude. Just pick a different word.

That project camelot clip is just painful to watch. Kinda makes storytelling pathological, if you ask me.

Lazar knows how to tell a story, but, imo, doesnt have a real story so he creates some pseudo reality only he knows everything about (and a conspiring government behind the curtains, whose life purpose is to keep everything behind the curtains?). As if he's some all-knowing god, carefully taking care of reality for all the other people who don't know what he knows. And he derives his energy from the people who buy into that.

I wonder how Lazar would deal with people who criticise his pseudo reality. Whenever he'd run out of his ability to "reason" his way out of it (protecting his reality), I'd expect he'd either write them off as being part of the conspiracy, too stupid to see "reality", or he'd just lash out at them angrily.

Reminds me of my early childhood. ;D

Project Camelot lost its credibility when they started promoting Aaron "The Dolphin" Mccolum. Ever since they changed management Camelot starting promoting absolute schicoz, hoaxers and scam artists.

"As promised, here is Aaron's personal story. As Aaron is on a journey of self-discovery, there are still areas of his life tha he does not recall or understand. At the time of this interview, however, it is beginning to come to light that he himself may be, a dolphin/human hybrid."

that dude has the strangest pronunciation of manichean....it really rubs me the wrong way.....it sounds more like "mun-eek-E-ahn"

Archived