IGNORED

Fluorescent Grey - Delta Quadrant

i did something kinda OCD but i think it needed to be done. On the early iteration of this album there was a track called 'fluidic space' which i thought was one of the stronger tracks. For whatever reason on the later iterations I edited it out. After finding the track again I have no idea why it was dropped off the album.... so now its back in!

for those who already downloaded, bandcamp should let you download it again. If you want to just insert the 3 tracks to make the album seamless again, they would be 27-30

here is the track

http://fluorescent-grey.bandcamp.com/track/fluidic-space

if bandcamp doesn't let you just download the individual tracks free if you've already purchased it, i can upload a ZIP of mp3 and flac of the last stretch and send it to all the purchasers

Sounds fantastic! 2 questions:

--If we ordered via paypal directly can we download the album?

--Have you shipped them yet? (if so great, if not I'd like to change my address.)

i have not shipped them yet, first shipments go out tomorrow (including probably all of the orders placed here)

if you ordered through paypal of course ill send you a digital download. Just let me know your e-mail address

nice, any thc involved? I think it works equally as good on headphones as it does on a large system. On my upstairs home theatre system i have to turn down the subwoofer a few notches.

for those who ordered cassettes or cds from me recently, i promise that i will provide a free gift next time i send a package and/or you can request from me a digital release from our label if interested. I feel like kind of a dick for not following through on that this time but by the time i remembered i had them already in the mail.

so how you guys digging the tape? Never got any word after they all got sent out.

:zoviet*france: features Delta Quadrant on the new episode of their podcast 'A Duck in a Tree'

http://zovietfrance.podbean.com/2014/01/21/a-duck-in-a-tree-2014-01-18-siphoning-rocks-with-bent-knots/

A-Duck-in-a-Tree-2014-01-18-_-Siphoning-

track list

01 Fluorescent Grey - Porakas IV

02 Fluorescent Grey - Telsius

03 Singcircle, directed by Gregory Rose - Karlheinz Stockhausen: ‘Stimmung, Model 19, "Sunday"’

04 [unknown sound recordist / BBC] - Ethiopia (14-16): Market

05 Peter James - Still

06 Robert Curgenven - Silent Landscapes No. 4 (Extract)

07 Ben Ponton - Lorenspiel [Element 2]

08 Goodiepal - Stomp Naffer [extract]

09 [unknown sound recordist] - adjustradio

10 Uniform - The Cynics Lantern

11 Fiona McGregor - Dead Art [extracted video soundtrack]

12 Artificial Memory Trace - "Listen to the Fish!"

13 Om fx Skole - Bass Crossing

14 [unknown sound recordist / BBC] - Cheetahs: Close Up, Growling and Breathing

15 Sigur Rós - Allt Tekur Sinn Tima!

I'm just going to assume the tapes were of adequate quality and they all arrived safely since no-one said anything after receiving them.....

i'd also be happy to give out free download codes to anybody who wants to write about it, play tracks from it in mixes or radio, just PM me

:zoviet*france: 'A Duck in a Tree' broadcast tonight

"This week’s edition features recordings by Nocturnal Emissions, Materia Confusa, Fossil Aerosol Mining Project, Strom Noir, Edu Comelles, Fluorescent Grey, Lori Beckstead & Dave Rose, Stars of the Lid, and several unidentified field sound recordists."

1655205_10152203887176328_994939577_o.jp

On Every Post a Crow', the new edition of our net radio show, A Duck in a Tree, will be transmitted by Basic.fm at 22:00 GMT/UTC tonight.

http://www.basic.fm/?p=1157

:zoviet*france: 'A Duck in a Tree' broadcast tonight

"This week’s edition features recordings by Nocturnal Emissions, Materia Confusa, Fossil Aerosol Mining Project, Strom Noir, Edu Comelles, Fluorescent Grey, Lori Beckstead & Dave Rose, Stars of the Lid, and several unidentified field sound recordists."

1655205_10152203887176328_994939577_o.jp

On Every Post a Crow', the new edition of our net radio show, A Duck in a Tree, will be transmitted by Basic.fm at 22:00 GMT/UTC tonight.

http://www.basic.fm/?p=1157

Must be a pretty great feeling to be mutually appreciated by an artist you idolize :)

& not to sidetrack from the wonderful music at hand but

Archived