IGNORED

Fluorescent Grey - Delta Quadrant

1523379_10203164799944159_1261334875_o.j

In some ways far more 'ambient' than Ambiente (my previous full length). Composed using all hardware synthesizers being controlled entirely from Reaktor, Numerology and Max.

order now on bandcamp
https://fluorescent-grey.bandcamp.com/album/delta-quadrant

full length album sampler:

formats: Digital (Flac / MP3) and Long Playing Cassette (140 minutes) limited to 50 copies

Ordering information and cover art coming soon!

edit: a lot of sub bass frequencies here, so please don't listen on laptop or crappy speakers or headphones.

Really looking forward to this, the preview sounds fantastic. My only complaint is that I still haven't explored Ambiente to my satisfaction yet!

robbie i'm just sitting here waiting to throw money at you...

thanks guys. You can throw money at me whenever you like, preferably bills in the folds of my flesh

small correction: running time is actually 1 hour and 40 minutes, not 140 minutes. So this will all fit on a 120 minute cassette tape just fine.

• 7 months later...

1523379_10203164799944159_1261334875_o.j

1495149_10203164802384220_1094185109_o.j
1553191_10203164803064237_970527814_o.jp

shipping now but too lazy to put up proper ordering links, if anyone wants to grab these immediately you can paypal me @ videohoax@hotmail.com $15 + $3 shipping inside us or $7 shipping to canada or anywhere overseas

I'm assuming there will be a digital only release for this as well, right? The cassette looks great, but I'm not trying to spend too much cash on anything at the moment; of course, I still want the album because it sounds great!

yes digital will be out also but it will not be free

Of course! Definitely looking forward to supporting your work, just trying not to spend $18 when I know I'll most likely listen to just the digital copy anyway. Let us know when the release is up, looking forward to it.

just think of it more as a journey through the delta quadrant using the geography as laid out in the universe, nothing to do with janeway but still balls to the wall trekian. You will be voyaging to the following places

Akritiri

Alastria

Alsaurian

Aschelan V

Avery III

Banean

Borg Prime

Cravic

Dedestris

Dinaal

Voth

Enara Prime

Faynos

Fina

Malon Prime

Mari

Mislen

Mithren

Napinne

Nechani

Norcadia Prime

Ocampa

Orendel V

Polaric Ion Planet

Porakas IV

Pralor

Rakosa V

Ram Izad

Rivos V

Sakari

Selek IV

Selenia Prime

Seros

Sikaris

Takar II

Taresia

Tarakis

Tarok

Telsius

Uxal

Vaadwaur

Wystani

Zahl

thanks fellow space travelers. I highly recommend a halfway decent 10" minimum subwoofer to enjoy the experience. About 50% of the content of the most of the music on here is sub bass all being generated by an array of different weird hardware synths.

official out now digitally and on cassette!

grab it here

https://fluorescent-grey.bandcamp.com/album/delta-quadrant

Archived