IGNORED

Anyone interested in a WATMM night in London? (Update: Meet on 20th June)

MadameChaos

Just for the record...this is a BoC thingy, so there's pretty much a GUARANTEED 'no dancing' status accorded to this event, ja?

(unless Strictly Kev drops Midas Touch, in which case, don your crash helmets, all bets off etc)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IN.

Also, I *think* I might've bumped into you Madame Chaos (literally), whilst doing the hand-jive-giggidy to Brace Yourself Jason...I vaguely remember exchanging a glance with a lady who looked not unlike your (older) avatar...pffft. I had had beer, and beer certainly 'had' me that night...

Ha ha! Ok say hi next time, I don't bite.

Hah, that's what every girl I've ever disco-flailed says, just before they turn you into Robert Pattinson. :nacmat:

(we need an EMO/vampire emoticon, STAT)

Just for the record...this is a BoC thingy, so there's pretty much a GUARANTEED 'no dancing' status accorded to this event, ja?

Why do you think I suggested it :lol:

Why do you think I suggested it :lol:

:emotawesomepm9: Let's get married then! :cerious:

• 2 weeks later...

you should all wear them, be a theme for the night, plus freak everyone the fuck out, who isn't in on the gag.

Either that or it'll prove to them some or other cliché about watmm's denizens.

Siiiiii!!! Me gusta sombrero.

He does have a point. I just looked at the bookface page and 187 people have confirmed.

How will the WATMMers find each other?

Well I'll be the one that looks like me.

Siiiiii!!! Me gusta sombrero.

He does have a point. I just looked at the bookface page and 187 people have confirmed.

How will the WATMMers find each other?

Well I'll be the one that looks like me.

Ok, I'll be the one that looks like a psychedelic cat.

Archived