IGNORED

Anyone interested in a WATMM night in London? (Update: Meet on 20th June)

MadameChaos

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I remember, I'll bung this on for the evening. So look for this -

il_570xN.3030936221.jpg

(though on someone with a considerably less attractive figure)

oh i don't know :rolleyes:

:tongue:

It's not pointing, it's drilling it's finger onto a tabletop, in a nervous but cute and desirous manner. Surely you've seen this physical pattern in old warner brothers cartoons and the like.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Can't do a Thursday. Would've been in if it had been a weekend. And you could of all seen my lovely Sonar tan. Buggerz

These things :sad: .

Except I don't have a Sonar tan. I did burn my neck a little bit when we had those couple of days of sunshine a few weeks ago though.

Can't do a Thursday. Would've been in if it had been a weekend. And you could of all seen my lovely Sonar tan. Buggerz

Except I don't have a Sonar tan. I did burn my neck a little bit when we had those couple of days of sunshine a few weeks ago though.

Jings...man up chaps. I'm 42 and will be embarrassing myself on your behalf...on a school night. Hangover, schmangover...let's worry about that shit when we're dead, aye?

Jings...man up chaps. I'm 42 and will be embarrassing myself on your behalf...on a school night. Hangover, schmangover...let's worry about that shit when we're dead, aye?

Username: Ravedamage

lol

lol

Hah, you laugh, Sir/Madam...when you see me you will know I am deserving of that moniker...not least because my real name is Dave Ramage... :emotawesomepm9:

I'll be the one with boobs.

Not the only one!

/moobs

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

lol

Hah, you laugh, Sir/Madam...when you see me you will know I am deserving of that moniker...not least because my real name is Dave Ramage... :emotawesomepm9:

Haha. I'm rubbish, I know. Would be a different story if I were living/working in London!

My mate isn't able to make it

but I'm coming anyway

*sigh*

Mates are rubbish...mine bailed too. My usual giggity-pal is engineering at the Shacklewell Arms, so I guess it wisnae meant to be.

Still, staying in and editing a video has fringe benefits, namely chilled and cheap :beer:, not warm cans of Red Stripe at £4.50 a pop :emotawesomepm9:

(plus, I have my doubts about a BoC themed night...am sure it'll be the nubbins for you keensters though, so enjoy!)

Archived