IGNORED

Madlib - Rock Kondukta 45

• 6 months later...

Madlib's first Rock Konducta LP - the latest in his instrumental "Beat Konducta" series - has just been released on his solo imprint Madlib Invazion. This contains 19 tracks, approx. 30-min. total running time, and is vinyl only – no CD, no digital, not even a track list.

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/madlib-rock-konducta-part-one/513475-01/

Madlib's first Rock Konducta LP - the latest in his instrumental "Beat Konducta" series - has just been released on his solo imprint Madlib Invazion. This contains 19 tracks, approx. 30-min. total running time, and is vinyl only – no CD, no digital, not even a track list.

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/madlib-rock-konducta-part-one/513475-01/

Oh brilliant, didn't expect it to drop out of the blue before the end of the year.

It's a shame there's no digital though, would have bought it straight away !

A CD compilation should come out later, meanwhile hopefully someone rips that LP in good quality.

personally, i disliked it. very boring. just straight loops. nothing special. personally i'll just wait for his jazz stuff but i think am done with madlib as far as the "beats" go

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've liked just about everything he's done and normally everything he touches turns to gold, but the Rock Konducta double album is a big miss for me...

I don't mind the short tracks or loops, but they're just not...very good or catchy. Seems like 2 discs packed with filler.

Archived