IGNORED

Atoms For Peace - Before Your Very Eyes / Magic Beanz

Guest bitroast

the album is actually having some good b-sides:)

(and while we're on the topic of atoms for peace...

)

Seems a bit excessive to lift a third track from the album, and Before Your Very Eyes seems like one of the least suitable tracks. Surely Ingenue would've been a better choice? Ordered the 12" regardless though, Magic Beanz is pretty decent and I love the AFP packaging.

Guest Rulohead32

Seems a bit excessive to lift a third track from the album, and Before Your Very Eyes seems like one of the least suitable tracks. Surely Ingenue would've been a better choice? Ordered the 12" regardless though, Magic Beanz is pretty decent and I love the AFP packaging.

Well, they promoted Ingenue already with the video.

)

Thom Yorke is probably the last person on Earth I thought I was gonna see topless.

)

Thom Yorke is probably the last person on Earth I thought I was gonna see topless.

I blame Flea.

Guest bitroast

i believe so.

default was vinyl only (although they put the b-side up as a hidden download on the website).

judge jury executioner was vinyl only.

Guest bitroast

Magic beanz and SAD are both really, really good tracks. If TKOL remixes got a digital compilation I don't see why these wont :)

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't be too suprised if the non-album tracks were issued in Japan on CD, seeing as the Eraser Rmxs and b-sides were. Hardly a cheap solution for most people though.

Archived