IGNORED

Being sober, snapping out of your trend trance and realizing how shitty IDM actually is

CharlesWatkins

So this happens to me every time I become sober and force myself to not smoke weed. The veil becomes lifted off my eyes and all of a sudden shitty music that I didnt really listen to before, but kind of gave a "pass" to, become horrendously difficult to listen to. It's like cinderella at the end of the night when she becomes poor again.

The only exceptions are some aphex twin and select vibert tracks

i cant believe people would actually waste their lives with this crap

• Haha 4
  • Burger 1

Good one

ZIMG_D663.JPG

im not joking you fucking prick, people like you are one of the reasons i hate this shit, cant stand it anymore.

tumblr_inline_mipoc8lBZ31qz4rgp_zps2ace5

fuck off douche

Edited by CharlesWatkins

hey guys, i knew this was going to happen. not trying to start a flame war so everyone calm down please. this place is so ridiculous, cant even start a civil discussion about how one may perceive certain types of music. you are all very immature.

• Interests:poetry, photography, history, classical and contemporary electronic music

If you were trying to convince people that you aren't just some vacuous ironic asshole, you failed. I imagine your poetry containing words like 'fart' and 'dank nugs.'

hey guys, i knew this was going to happen. not trying to start a flame war so everyone calm down please. this place is so ridiculous, cant even start a civil discussion about how one may perceive certain types of music. you are all very immature.

This is literally an IDM forum

So this happens to me every time I become sober and force myself to not smoke weed. The veil becomes lifted off my eyes and all of a sudden shitty music that I didnt really listen to before, but kind of gave a "pass" to, become horrendously difficult to listen to. It's like cinderella at the end of the night when she becomes poor again.

The only exceptions are some aphex twin and select vibert tracks

i cant believe people would actually waste their lives with this crap

why are you wasting time writing this shi€ why i'm i wasting time writing about u wasting time? fu€k knows and he definitely knows, i kind of agree to a certain point but you didn't put it that Intelligently (DM) or so eloquently, but as with any genr'e there is good and bad stuff, but perhaps you've grown out of it or moved on 4 the time being (it can happen) or your a grumpy bastard when yr sober lol

it has nothing to do with being grumpy when im sober, because other kinds of music i appreciate fine. although thanks for actually posting the first mature response that doesnt make you sound like some skinny little virgin.

it has nothing to do with being grumpy when im sober, because other kinds of music i appreciate fine. although thanks for actually posting the first mature response that doesnt make you sound like some skinny little virgin.

dude you dont sound so mature your self writing 'skinny little virgin' also yr initial eureka moment statement is wack, so dont be surprised if there is a back draft, anyways i'm going to listen to trend trance now thxs 4 the tip, perhaps explain yr thoughts more without sounding dumb & angry