IGNORED

chosen boards

Guest skibby

the intention of this thread is to create a 'chosen lords' list of songs from the analord series that are the most ambient or undefined.

you are free to interpret this intention to be tongue-in-cheek or serious.

I will goeth first:

Chosen Boards (rhymes with chosen lords) - by Skibz

01 - Canticle Draw

02 - midievil rave

03 - breath march

04 - analogue talks

05 - laricheard

06 - backdoor netshadow 7

07 - backdoor ranky s

08 - ep9 track 2 (bootleg)

09 - ep9 track 6 (bootleg)

album art:

post-17082-0-45053800-1378992926_thumb.jpg

the intention of this thread is to create a 'chosen lords' list of songs from the analord series that are the most ambient or undefined.

you are free to interpret this intention to be tongue-in-cheek or serious.

I will goeth first:

Chosen Boards (rhymes with chosen lords) - by Skibz

01 - Canticle Draw

02 - midievil rave

03 - breath march

04 - analogue talks

05 - laricheard

06 - backdoor netshadow 7

07 - backdoor ranky s

08 - ep9 track 2 (bootleg)

09 - ep9 track 6 (bootleg)

album art:

attachicon.gifchosen.jpg

oooh

i love this idea.. thanks! now i dont have to stare at analords in itunes and wonder if ill ever get around to sifting through loads of 303/808 squawckage to find the occasional interesting/pretty/dope sounding non-acid tracks. ive been meaning to do this... honestly, for my taste, analord is just too squawky, and too long to deal with. I won't deny the insaaane production value and utter genious of the tracks.. i just can't vibe to them the way i can vibe to ab3 or ventolin remixes, drukqs, or surfing on sine waves.

we should come up with a completely different name for the chosen boards mix when it's complete (: something mysterious/random

i think i created this idea in response to some comments in the 'choose your own lords' or 'analord is underrated' threads

people were claiming there were 'filler' or crappy songs in analord. hogwash!

i thought it would be fun to make an album out of the tracks that sort of stand out.

Archived