IGNORED

CHATMM Volume 7 announcement thread

Friendly Foil

Herro there. The 6th CHATMM compilation will be out in a few days, so I thought this would be a good time (and place, since quite a few people thought I did a pretty crap job at announcing the last one) to 'recruit' some more people for volume 7.

If you have no idea what this is about, the CHATMM comps is a little project that started out in CHATMM around a year ago at this point, where we decide on a theme, do a few tracks and then put it all together on a compilation with some sweet artwork and stuff.

The theme for the 7th comp will be drum and bass, so if anyone's interested in doing a track, please let me know in here! Then I'll send you a PM with all the super exciting details. It'll be quite good.

The deadline for the tracks will probably be around mid-November. Maybe a bit sooner. We haven't really decided on that yet.

Guest Rulohead32

no thx

*waits for volume 8 announcement*

*realizes volume 8 will be about Rihanna remixes*

*applies*

• 4 weeks later...

Aw man, I wrote four minutes of a track today and it just happens to be the most bangin' thing I've ever written. So bangin' that I almost want to keep it for an album or something, haha. That said, I don't often write dnb stuff anymore so I should stop being greedy.

Archived