IGNORED

Anyone Vaping?

A Reggae Lee Bowyer

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking to buy a vape soon. What's the best value? I hear good things about Omegas. Sick and tired of this Blu bullshit.

Any resources I can use to learn about this stuff. Seems sort of complicated. wicks, atomizers, clearomizers. WTF is this shit?

Guest M360

All you need is the clearomizer, battery, charger and the liquid. If you look for kits it may be cheaper and you'd have everything in one package (besides the liquid).

Clearomizer is the evolution of the atomizer and far exceeds in consistency and performance, so you should definitely go that route.

• 4 weeks later...

so i'm finally on this bandwagon.

i'm rocking a mix of green tea and lemon at 24mg nicotine (which i reckon is a bit strong for me). i can't see myself giving up cigs just yet but if i can half my intake i'll be happy.

Fair warning:

I vaped too much and too frequently and got a massive headache, prolly due to dehydration. It seems harmless (compared to smoking) and can sneak up on you esp. at high nic levels.

lol #tootlife videos, I only recently heard about this after using an ecig for a couple of years I think actually in that new MIA video where she pops a vape-bubble and has a couple of kids doing smoke ring tricks. hilarious shit

a lot of people doing those tricks have custom modded ecigs where they produce ridiculous amounts of vapor, i'm guessing not many of those smoke trick people are using anything above 12mg nic. I talked to one guy who claims he only smokes 2mg, but he was chain smoking and blowing huge clouds like a mad man. Weird world

i'm rocking a mix of green tea and lemon at 24mg nicotine (which i reckon is a bit strong for me). i can't see myself giving up cigs just yet but if i can half my intake i'll be happy.

Wait what? SE- HWAT?!

How is this measured and what?!?! For example, right now I'm smoking cigz that are .6mg per, so how does that work out in the vape world... Is that like, 24mg per hit or what the fuck. That is some crack level shit right there. *signs up*

I've been vaping for 18 months now, it was the thing that enabled me to quit rollies and *stay* quit, when previously I'd always relapsed at parties etc when surrounded by other people smoking. I still don't regard it as a healthy thing to do but it certainly feels better than smoking and I know I will never go back to cigs now.

It's a matter of finding the setup that works for you: the right battery, the right clearomizer, the right juice. I went through numerous combinations until settling on a Kanger T2 clearo which I find works better with a simple fixed-voltage eGo USB passthru battery than it does with a Twist variable voltage. I have a cupboard full of juice flavours but nowadays I pretty much just use Rainbow Kick from ifancyone.

Wait what? SE- HWAT?!

How is this measured and what?!?! For example, right now I'm smoking cigz that are .6mg per, so how does that work out in the vape world... Is that like, 24mg per hit or what the fuck. That is some crack level shit right there. *signs up*

It's per ml. A ml lasts for some number of puffs that is highly dependent on what kit you're using (as a data point, I get through about 4ml per day, and I used to smoke about 10-20 rollies per day). But the transfer of nicotine to the body is much less efficient in vaping than in smoking, so you're not actually taking in anything like as much nicotine as the figures might suggest.

• 8 months later...
Guest RubiconNano

Feel if you try dripping a rda, your never going to want to use a tank again. I didnt like the idea of always having to rebuild and change out my wires and cotton but once you get the hang of it, it becomes a fun task! I started out with vision spinner 2 battery and a small tank, but then had at a kayfun on a nemesis mod.. blew me away. Then I tried my first rda, magma paradigm with my nemesis clone, f'ing hooked..... theen I took a hit from a CLT V3 rda, my magma is about to be scrap metal. I just ordered a mutation x v3 with a rainbow panzer mod clone. It's going to be lovely. I wouldnt say I'm the brightest person but if I can do this, so can you. It's worth some experimenting to try. The vapor is insane, I was super addicted to just smoking cigarettes to feel the smoke come out of my mouth, smoked for at least 6 years steady and now I smoke sometimes when puffing greens. Vaping pens are the greatest things since cream filled donuts!

Archived