IGNORED

Anyone Vaping?

A Reggae Lee Bowyer

well we've got one major electronica producer is against it. not lookin so good now are you, vaporizers.

srs though, everyone at my church does this. There are two people on the table in front of me right now vaping (tobacco). It's like miniature hookah.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The e-cigarette community is so large now that i think it's fine to just dive right in with some e-cig jargon on an electropop forum and expect everyone to be down with it straight away.

''yeah so i was juicing up some e-cigs with a little caramel flavouring on vapid2000''

''what are you talking about, man? You a doper? or a juicer?''

''I like a little of everything''

''Why be so evasive?''

''It's cooler''

The juice I'm vaping is banana and caramel flavored

:wtf:

Vaping weed is something I'm really desperately hoping will become easier but as it stands, as far as I'm aware it's almost impossible.

wha? you can use a... erm.. vaporizer.. or make thc oil/hash oil for those e-cig things. my weedman is always trying to sell me on the latter. works really well but i never get any

well we've got one major electronica producer is against it. not lookin so good now are you, vaporizers.

srs though, everyone at my church does this. There are two people on the table in front of me right now vaping (tobacco). It's like miniature hookah.

What about the minor producers that DON'T go to church?

vapir-rise4.jpg

I've owned a bunch of them, and none of them compare to the VapirRise. I don't know anything about those stupid e-cigarette things, vaping ethylene glycol and extracted nicotine is just dumb IMO. This thing can do anything from oil to buds, and fill balloons as well as having an attachment for 3 hoses to come out, party style.

At my work we sell pens like this that are filled with critically extracted oil, by way of CO2, easy as hell to use, but like I said, I don't much like that they cut it with the ethylene glycol, but you can put regular non-cut CO2 oil if it's not too viscous.

WAM-SCCO2-Pure-Oil-lg-320x213.jpg

never got into the experience of vaping weed. Do people find that it gets them more high or that it's convenient? I'm wondering what the reasons are besides not liking the feeling of smoke on the throat that people do it. It seems to be very popular these days, but every-time i try it it just pales in comparison to the satisfaction of the smoking ritual. I have a volcano and i'm probably going to sell it because i barely use it.

i don't, but kids r vaping everything, trying new things to see if they vape. i saw this one kid with this other girl and they were vaping mad strange things. the cronenberg bug powder, whatever..

never got into the experience of vaping weed. Do people find that it gets them more high or that it's convenient? I'm wondering what the reasons are besides not liking the feeling of smoke on the throat that people do it. It seems to be very popular these days, but every-time i try it it just pales in comparison to the satisfaction of the smoking ritual. I have a volcano and i'm probably going to sell it because i barely use it.

I have mine for when I get allergy and sinus flare-ups and I don't want to take a break from THC. Occasionally it gets broken out for novelty @ a party, but TBH, I'll take smoking any day over vaping, you just don't get that same feeling when vaping...

And, like you said, it's not the same feeling in terms of the ritual satisfaction.

BTW, volcanoes are overpriced garbage, they were the only high-end vape for a while, but now the Herbalaire series, VapirRise, and Vapir are even better and less than half the cost of the top end models those fucking krauts offer. I can use pretty much anything in the VapirRise from hash, to buds to oil to various methods of oil (i.e. shatter, wax, ect) so it gets used for that instead of a butane torch and those dab rig things.

i don't, but kids r vaping everything, trying new things to see if they vape. i saw this one kid with this other girl and they were vaping mad strange things. the cronenberg bug powder, whatever..

Cannabis smoke isn't bad enough for the lungs for me to see why people want to vape all the time. One of my friends smokes like a chimney and still runs over 5 miles every day. The guy used to train for cross-country meets in college after ripping his bong in the car. Mental stuff.

yeah, we vaporize weed here mostly because the gf prefers it to smoking (which gives her that cigarette-morning mouthfeel+cough, apparently) and because the lack of smoke keeps us slightly more discreet in our studio apt. there are wee children across the hall, for troons sake. and any "cashed" weed from the vaporizer gets put in a little jar... i'm gonna try to make a tincture with that stuff later but i dunno how that'll work out. i do generally prefer smoking though.

I started using an ecig mostly because the initial cost was less than regularly smoking real cigarettes for five months, I can do it indoors, so I don't have to shiver outside in the winter, and it tastes better. The nicotine high is different, but not so far removed that it isn't pleasant.

yeah, we vaporize weed here mostly because the gf prefers it to smoking (which gives her that cigarette-morning mouthfeel+cough, apparently) and because the lack of smoke keeps us slightly more discreet in our studio apt. there are wee children across the hall, for troons sake. and any "cashed" weed from the vaporizer gets put in a little jar... i'm gonna try to make a tincture with that stuff later but i dunno how that'll work out. i do generally prefer smoking though.

if you want to make a really simple tincture try just mixing that cached weed with some Everclear or Bicardi 151, let it sit for about a half a week shaking it up occasionally. Then pour it through a coffee filter or cheese/clothe, keep the liquid.

weed tinctures are very strange though, the high is much more of a subtle come up than even weed food for me and can take you quite by surprise.

and the less liquid to pot ratio obviously the stronger the tincture will be

Guest Franklin

I use this vaporizer for cannabis

my reasons for vaping:

1. does not smell up my house or clothes. and because these are important it also allows me to do it inside where it's warm always (half the year here is too cold for my skinny ass outside smoking).

2. does not WASTE cannabis. seriously think about all that smoke you're wasting when your holding a joint in between toking. adds up.

3. I store vaped buds and track how much I've been consuming each month and year and have an excel sheet on this. I also track other things (sleep/stress level/hours of work) which I can cross-reference.

I use this vaporizer for cannabis

my reasons for vaping:

1. does not smell up my house or clothes. and because these are important it also allows me to do it inside where it's warm always (half the year here is too cold for my skinny ass outside smoking).

2. does not WASTE cannabis. seriously think about all that smoke you're wasting when your holding a joint in between toking. adds up.

3. I store vaped buds and track how much I've been consuming each month and year and have an excel sheet on this. I also track other things (sleep/stress level/hours of work) which I can cross-reference.

You're fucked up for tracking that stuff. Just like me.

I track everything. $ value of travel to work, gas useage, weekly mileage, alcohol consumption monthly, times I've fucked each month, pizza crusts I've discarded yearly...

OCD brother.

I started on ecigs when I was still smoking regular cigarettes but I was using the kind of cheap little shit you can buy in the store and the mindset was all wrong. While you are addicted to cigarettes, it is very difficult to substitute it with anything. I stopped the ecigs and just went cold turkey with cigarettes. I didn't return to vaping until I had been cigarette free for 2 years. The experience then is totally different. You are not chasing a specific hit or comparing. Instead you are enjoying the vaping for what it is. Those silly little pen sized ecigs are no good and don't represent what can be had from vaping. Once you pick up a variable voltage mod and experiment with different atomizers and juices it becomes more of a hobby with a goal of trying to achieve a setup that works best for you that will give you the purest tasting vape with good plumes of vapor. Its all about getting nice clean flavors. Smokers think you are nuts when you say you are vaping a banana pie flavored juice but once you are rid of a desire for cigarettes you should spend a day with a tobacco flavored juice and a sweet desert or fruit flavor both loaded up and see which one you grab more often. It usually wouldn't be the tobacco because tobacco tastes fucking nasty and its the addiction to the cigarette that somewhat tricks your mind into thinking you enjoy the taste.
The people that makes comments to suggest that vaping ecigs is some kind of faggy shit and you cant beat the real thing are most likely either so young still that they dont give much of a fuck about their health or they haven't explored the options or just ignorent. There are no positive arguments for cigarettes vs ecigs.

Once you stop making comparisons to cigarettes you can view vaping for what it is and enjoy it because there is no comparison. I chain vape this thing all day and my nicotine intake is definitely higher than it was when I smoked but I feel 1000x better in my health. I had to go on a trip recently for 3 weeks and couldn't take the ecig. I had a slight niggly feeling for about half a day and that was it. Quitting smoking was a long painful experience that lasted months. I can only conclude that I was never all that addicted to nicotine. It was the other nasty shit in the cigarettes. The vaping community is a fascinating one to follow. These are still early days in the development of the technology and I find it very positive. The long term effects of vaping are yet to be seen but it's gotta be better on your health than smoking.

Guest the dave colonel

Great forum, this, for real (weed) vaporization discussion (not this shitty e-cig tobacco stuff). Vaporization produces a much different high than smoking -- you're getting all the active cannabinoids without many of the toxins created by combustion. I still smoke, maybe twice a year -- but it always pales in comparison to the cough-free relaxing beauty of vaporizing cannabis. After decades of smoking joints, my parents have switched to the vaporizer, and couldn't be happier.

I personally like to vape-bong (running vapor through a bong for giant but cool/clean hits) using the Herbalaire. Goes great with techno!!

One could just empty a bottle of Gatorade (I don't recommend drinking it), cut a length of hose from your neighbor's home and go out and buy a cone piece for less than two bucks.. that's the Australian standard.

I had to go on a trip recently for 3 weeks and couldn't take the ecig. I had a slight niggly feeling for about half a day and that was it. Quitting smoking was a long painful experience that lasted months. I can only conclude that I was never all that addicted to nicotine. It was the other nasty shit in the cigarettes.

i know plenty of double blind medical trials which would disagree with you.

haven't they lost potency after being vaporized? why keep them?

^ In theory you can make a tincture out of the the spent flower as someone described earlier in this thread, though I don't have any experience with this.

A the suggestion of a friend who's far more of a weed enthusiast than I (and that's saying a lot), I invested in one of these Cloud pen vaporizers for concentrates... Like a rookie I broke the atomizer the 2nd day I had the damn thing, but overall it's been pretty decent, definitely a different, clearer high but it's super economical (bang for product buck). This same friend also has a one of those volcano bag vaporizers too which more often than not knocks me off my tits.

I still like (and in some ways prefer) still straight smoking good weed/hash but am definitely down with the technology, especially the low smoke/odor element of it, which Mrs. Dobalina (a non-smoker) much appreciates.

Archived