IGNORED

New track + video

teapot

hey man
totally dig your synthies, really deep atmospherics! the mixing is also pretty nice. i like the overall atmosphere quite alot, my favorite part was at around 2:14, when the high synthie melody is interrupted by that lower one, it gives a really sick feel, like some kind of twilighted thoughts, contrast, question answear-thing - that kind of stuff

the video was also pretty nice, cool subtle changes, i definitely want to do stuff like this too :D
the ending came quite abrupt, i'd like some slower outfading, but it works like that aswell, just a matter of taste

all in all it's a very solid production, keep up the good work

cheers

qatarsis

Guest ebbandflourish

This reminded me of Phillip Glass, mostly up until about 0:55 where there are a lot more layers introduced. I dig the beat though. It's nice and dreary, with tasteful dissonance.

very nice, that intro reminds me of a landscape outta bladerunner or something. the only thing that was distracting to me was when the beat came in, theres a very mid-bloated tom or something that is ringing through (its only that same note the whole song). i think you could do with toning that down a whole lot or just cuting it all together. i think youve got enough sound in the field that removing it would reveal a lot more textures and depth that it seems to be blocking. know what i mean?

good ideas though, dont get me wrong. this is a very cool track

Very dystopian! Perhaps the video helps in creating that vibe, but very nicely done - my only suggestion would be for when the drums kick in, or rather toms, the song takes a while to get back onto its feet, perhaps bring some of the layering in sooner when the drums come in

• 3 weeks later...

If i saw this in an advert for 'come visit Brisbane' id pack my bags in a heartbeat! Love the track - might have to listen to it again though - as of now it stands pretty solid

Sent from my RM-875_apac_australia_new_zealand_243 using Tapatalk

Archived