IGNORED

Hilarious Oculus Rift mock commercial

lumpenprol

Is that omar epps as the delivery guy?

Anyways, it brings up an interesting point from an existential POV (cue eugene in 5,4,3,...) if you combined that with sensory feedback as those japanese guys did with the pocket pussy, why would you ever leave (assuming VR gets to be as good as that)? You'd have a 13" schlong, all the women would be your fantasy creations, and you'd have everything you could ever want - until you died of starvation I suppose...

through the heroic self-sacrifice and feverish hard work of droves of Japanese scientists, I have no doubt we'll some day achieve this, the greatest dream of mankind

While everyone else is slowly dying, I will be busy stealing :)

What is the source of CGI chicks in the original video? I mean, artistic allowance aside, i don't get why the kid visualizes these girls in such circumstances, he hasn't shown to play adult computer games or logging into some kind of virtual reality. Let alone his desire to masturbate straight away all over the house.

This mock-up makes up for the original's video abrupt story telling

What is the source of CGI chicks in the original video? I mean, artistic allowance aside, i don't get why the kid visualizes these girls in such circumstances, he hasn't shown to play adult computer games or logging into some kind of virtual reality. Let alone his desire to masturbate straight away all over the house.

This mock-up makes up for the original's video abrupt story telling

Well, masturbating doesn't even feel close to the real thing, but if the video showed real girls, we as viewers would be seeing something really close to real intercourse. So the use of CGI girls (and black dude) is an aesthetically pleasing way of transmitting the viewers the "fake-ness" of masturbation that the kid feels.

(imo)

Archived