IGNORED

how the shit do you get rid of spyware

pcock

There's a healthy malware, anti malware, anti anti malware, anti[n] malware business running. Become part of it or reinstall OS. Windows, of that is your OS, had pretty effective mechanisms since XP which disallow to run new binaries, which is useful if you let others use your computer.

I find sage to be effective, especially when Enya is played at medium volumes during the ceremony (if you annoy the neighbors the malware may come back). If that doesn't work try leaving a televangelism channel on the TV while you're at work.

go to your profile, hover above your avatar, you should see a button that says "change"

lol

make yourself a vodka martini (shaken not stirred) have sex with a beautiful scantily clad woman, shot it with a gun.

i think you just meant to say 'martini'. and they're made with gin.

@tec- first time i've seen anyone else mention achewood here, which i always thought was weird. even when i mention it nobody says anything. anyway its also a funny coincidence because i came in here to post this:

ache.jpg

i remember when adaware was the bitch, and miss those days

oh i didnt see that link

and i never thought about there only being a single sausage. hah

has to be the best era of that comic for sure. the new ones i just don't even..

over wordy is an understatement, and every other word is some archaic or obtuse word, or some example of the characters' own slang which was funny when used more lightly but now its like half the strip. at least the archive is always there.

make yourself a vodka martini (shaken not stirred) have sex with a beautiful scantily clad woman, shot it with a gun.

i think you just meant to say 'martini'. and they're made with gin
The heck do ya mean!

Have you even seen a James Bond movie?

I find sage to be effective, especially when Enya is played at medium volumes during the ceremony (if you annoy the neighbors the malware may come back). If that doesn't work try leaving a televangelism channel on the TV while you're at work.

fucking lol

don't forget quartz. gotta charge the room with quartz.

I accidentally installed malware onto my pc the other day. I'm not an eldery person so it was quite apparent to me that I had goofed. Basically, I was forced to spend half a day doing various scans, and googling stuff. It was a quite a pain in the ass.

Archived