IGNORED

Breakup Weed

mentalextension

Or in my case rather, separation from the woman you moved to another country for but then she backs away and tells you she's too introverted to have a long term relationship with anyone weed.

It's the shiznits innit!

So basically the only way for me to comprehend this is to write the story down, and as I don't want it read by people I know, watmm is my safe heaven, cause only weird folk like me hangs around this neck of the woods...

Now without further ado:

T'was a bright june morning in Terjärv, Finland, the birds were chirping away, the dewy grass expelled a most tasteful fragrance, and this very fragrance, accompanied by the first rays of sun for the day, were soon to hit a sleeping, unexpecting individuals open window.

Greeted with this sensation, the dude in question opened his eyes from past nights slumber...

Blah blah blah, make a long story shorter, went for an interrail trip with a bunch of mates, it was more of an tour de get fucked up if anything, went to denmark, amsterdam, all the way down to hungary for a psytrance festival called OZORA.

So basically while waiting for another bunch of mates who didn't join us for the interrail adventure, but only came down for the festival in hungary, we decided to go to the Budapest airport and surprise greet them, instead of heading straight to the festival.

Later on, we found ourselves waiting for the official OZORA festival bus at the end of a big parking lot outside the Budapest airport, we were the first ones to be there except for a seemingly not so overly enthusiastic shuttle crew consisting mostly of a handful of bald fat hungarian men, mostly.

After a while some other folk started showing up, including this amazingly radiant woman, she would make you energized & invigorated just by being within like 10 metres within her location (for those of you who use the imperial system, please refer to google).

And she sat down next to me, wohooo!

We started talking, hit it of, she was into IDM, Psytrance, Ambient, etc.. We practically shared most of our musical tastes.

She was also hella good looking, and we also pretty much had the same ideologies and principles for life, which I won't get into cause it's not the primary focus of the story is it.

Sum it up, had loads of fun with her, did acid my first time with her, and then one night, first time we ever got to sit completely alone, without any of my mates in the way, she made the first move, see, I was a little unsure at the time if she was into me or not, cause there was a bit of an age difference, she's basically 8 years older than me.

But anyways, she complimented me yadda yadda yadda, we got drunk and did the s.e.x, and it was great...

Then the day came when the festival was over and everybody packed up their shit, and what felt like an eternal fun time extravaganza together with one big family, was long gone...

We went back to the airport together on the same bus, waited there for several hours together, smoked some spliffs, had some cake and whatnot, then the time came of my flight (she had to spend the night there) we had the most oscar worthy goodbye scene of all time, where I actually ran back from the security queue, back to the balcony-cafe I left her, and passionately kissed her and all that, sometimes I feel like my life is a movie...

So then a couple of months passed with me and her sending letters, ableit electronic, but still letters, back and forth, sharing our lives together through gramatical communication.

Then we found out Shpongle (The reason I went to OZORA in the first place) were playing another live show

in the UK, where she's living, and of course got some tickets to go see the show!

Fast forward a couple of months, I went and stayed with her for 3 weeks before the concert, we went exploring and did all kinds of neat shit together, had a blast at the show, the home again, bye bye, almost, I found out about this music tech college in the city she lives in, and went for an interview, because I've always wanted to study my field of expertise in an english speaking enviroment.

Got in, found out that I don't have to pay a single dime for the school, of course I accepted, and then several months later I find myself packing for the UK once more...

She was kind enough to let me stay at her place until I got myself up and running and found my own, so I lived with her for like a month, we got to know eachother tremendously well, and everything just seemed like a dance on roses, with only a few minor arguments about nonsensical stuff a couple of times...

The time came that I found my own place, and ever since moving, we've just grown more and more distant, and yeah, now she says she doesn't want anything long term...

Anyways, still enjoying UK life, with the cheap price of good quality herb, more than decent classmates, amazingly varied music scene, and plenty of good looking womens, life goes on, and I feel like I'm still in for a killer time during my stay here!

Thank you for your time, and please do share with us, your endeavors tackling the subject of the other gender!

Actually I don't see a problem. You'll be sad for about a month about it I guess, but other than that, nothing extra violent happened. She didn't cheat on you. She didn't really HURT you. She just went away from the relationship because she didn't feel like it anymore, for which she had every right. Yes, maybe you think you're madly in love with her or something, but in truth just a year (?) or a few months went by and this is nothing in the terms of getting to know one. Life is full of birds. Smoke on.

Or in my case rather, separation from the woman you moved to another country for but then she backs away and tells you she's too introverted to have a long term relationship with anyone weed.

It's the shiznits innit!

So basically the only way for me to comprehend this is to write the story down, and as I don't want it read by people I know, watmm is my safe heaven, cause only weird folk like me hangs around this neck of the woods...

Now without further ado:

T'was a bright june morning in Terjärv, Finland, the birds were chirping away, the dewy grass expelled a most tasteful fragrance, and this very fragrance, accompanied by the first rays of sun for the day, were soon to hit a sleeping, unexpecting individuals open window.

Greeted with this sensation, the dude in question opened his eyes from past nights slumber...

Blah blah blah, make a long story shorter, went for an interrail trip with a bunch of mates, it was more of an tour de get fucked up if anything, went to denmark, amsterdam, all the way down to hungary for a psytrance festival called OZORA.

So basically while waiting for another bunch of mates who didn't join us for the interrail adventure, but only came down for the festival in hungary, we decided to go to the Budapest airport and surprise greet them, instead of heading straight to the festival.

Later on, we found ourselves waiting for the official OZORA festival bus at the end of a big parking lot outside the Budapest airport, we were the first ones to be there except for a seemingly not so overly enthusiastic shuttle crew consisting mostly of a handful of bald fat hungarian men, mostly.

After a while some other folk started showing up, including this amazingly radiant woman, she would make you energized & invigorated just by being within like 10 metres within her location (for those of you who use the imperial system, please refer to google).

We started talking, hit it of, she was into IDM, Psytrance, Ambient, etc.. We practically shared most of our musical tastes.

She was also hella good looking, and we also pretty much had the same ideologies and principles for life, which I won't get into cause it's not the primary focus of the story is it.

Sum it up, had loads of fun with her, did acid my first time with her, and then one night, first time we ever got to sit completely alone, without any of my mates in the way, she made the first move, see, I was a little unsure at the time if she was into me or not, cause there was a bit of an age difference, she's basically 8 years older than me.

But anyways, she complimented me yadda yadda yadda, we got drunk and did the s.e.x, and it was great...

Then the day came when the festival was over and everybody packed up their shit, and what felt like an eternal fun time extravaganza together with one big family, was long gone...

We went back to the airport together on the same bus, waited there for several hours together, smoked some spliffs, had some cake and whatnot, then the time came of my flight (she had to spend the night there) we had the most oscar worthy goodbye scene of all time, where I actually ran back from the security queue, back to the balcony-cafe I left her, and passionately kissed her and all that, sometimes I feel like my life is a movie...

So then a couple of months passed with me and her sending letters, ableit electronic, but still letters, back and forth, sharing our lives together through gramatical communication.

Then we found out Shpongle (The reason I went to OZORA in the first place) were playing another live show

in the UK, where she's living, and of course got some tickets to go see the show!

Fast forward a couple of months, I went and stayed with her for 3 weeks before the concert, we went exploring and did all kinds of neat shit together, had a blast at the show, the home again, bye bye, almost, I found out about this music tech college in the city she lives in, and went for an interview, because I've always wanted to study my field of expertise in an english speaking enviroment.

Got in, found out that I don't have to pay a single dime for the school, of course I accepted, and then several months later I find myself packing for the UK once more...

She was kind enough to let me stay at her place until I got myself up and running and found my own, so I lived with her for like a month, we got to know eachother tremendously well, and everything just seemed like a dance on roses, with only a few minor arguments about nonsensical stuff a couple of times...

The time came that I found my own place, and ever since moving, we've just grown more and more distant, and yeah, now she says she doesn't want anything long term...

Anyways, still enjoying UK life, with the cheap price of good quality herb, more than decent classmates, amazingly varied music scene, and plenty of good looking womens, life goes on, and I feel like I'm still in for a killer time during my stay here!

Thank you for your time, and please do share with us, your endeavors tackling the subject of the other gender!

did read lol....good story, sorry to hear you're girl's being weird - has she broken it off completely then? condolences if so...still, glad to hear you're enjoying UK life, whereabouts are you?

Guest fiznuthian

Well admittedly I skimmed through that a bit, but I read it most of it. Take my advice with a grain of salt because I don't know what the fuck i'm doing in life or with womens but put bluntly:

She probably wasn't terribly invested in you. Best bet is to move on quickly, take good care of yourself and your interests, be patient, and put yourself in positions to meet more people.

qheVW9e.gif

LOL 10/10

It's the shiznits innit!

Now without further ado:

did read lol....good story, sorry to hear you're girl's being weird - has she broken it off completely then? condolences if so...still, glad to hear you're enjoying UK life, whereabouts are you?

Yeah, pretty much, she wants us to be ''just friends'' to which I responded, I'm not sure, it's like giving a book to someone and telling them you can't read it, which is bollocks especially if it's the sequel to a book you're completely apeshit about...

So yeah, I might be able to be friends with her, but imagining seeing her with another dude, I'm not sure I can handle that...

I'm a Bristolian as far as I know... :)

But I don't talk like a farmer just yet.

that will teach you to go to a psytrance festival, what were you thinking??

you have been under the spell of a succubus. she gave you the LSD and now you can't kush, fuck that!

Guest fiznuthian

Yeah "just friends" is your queue to GTFO immediately. Just be nice and explain that you had romantic interests and are going to move on. No need to be a dick either.

that will teach you to go to a psytrance festival, what were you thinking??

you have been under the spell of a succubus. she gave you the LSD and now you can't kush, fuck that!

lel

I found the best replacement for actual female companionship is to fill a very sturdy trashbag full of warm water, and place it in the bed. Then you spoon it, whisper to it, and pet it as if nothing had changed. The only real issue with this is that when you wake in the morning the bag is then cold which sort of seems like she died in the middle of the night. After a few weeks of this I found the best solution is to kick the bag onto the floor about midway through the night. Otherwise, you risk triggering some really troubling feelings.

Guest fiznuthian

I worked with a guy who, at the age of 26, met a woman in her mid 40s doing cocaine and ketamine with her at a Disco Biscuits (electronic jam band, noodly shit) concert. He worked a job in the kitchen at the hotel I worked at, and constantly insisted they were a couple and that she was 100% cougar. She apparently ran a healthcare company in Miami and was wealthy and whatnot. Of course nobody belived him and neither did I.

Then one day she took a jet to town and showed up at the hotel bar. To our amazement this drop dead gorgeous cougar got excited and hugged and kissed him and carried on. You could tell she was very much into him. It absolutely blew our minds because she verified her age and everything.

They ended up moving to Miami together.. To his credit, no homo but he was a pretty charming, really goofy, and decent looking guy with a good sense of humor.

You know that you don't have to say, "No homo", right? None of give a shit if you sucked him off a few times in a grimy mdma fueled passionate moment of weakness.

Guest fiznuthian

You know that you don't have to say, "No homo", right? None of give a shit if you sucked him off a few times in a grimy mdma fueled passionate moment of weakness.

I gave him a few wanks in the cooler. No homo tho.

Guest jasondonervan

I'm a Bristolian as far as I know... :)

But I don't talk like a farmer just yet.

Pro-tip from an actual Bristolian: you won't last long round Brizzle if you start bringing that up in the wrong part of town. Just saving you the trouble of ending up having your face punched in, being thrown in the docks, etc.

You were given a beautiful gift, and a new path in life; if the original messenger is gone, you have only to wait for something more permanent to evolve. Sounds like you're in a good place. No one can blame you for a bit of heartbreak. But you can't be with someone who doesn't want to be with you, so be glad she's not stringing you along; she's made room for something else in your life to grow. You'll be fine!

Guest fiznuthian

You were given a beautiful gift, and a new path in life; if the original messenger is gone, you have only to wait for something more permanent to evolve. Sounds like you're in a good place. No one can blame you for a bit of heartbreak. But you can't be with someone who doesn't want to be with you, so be glad she's not stringing you along; she's made room for something else in your life to grow. You'll be fine!

A/D you give beautiful advice. Thanks man.

I'd be very appreciative of someone who is straightforward with me. I've spent too much time around those types who make everything messy.

Wait, so let me be sure I got this right.

You're Finnish. She's British. And she's too introverted for you?

I skimmed the story so maybe I missed something...

found out that I don't have to pay a single dime for the school

how? scholarship?

I found the best replacement for actual female companionship is to fill a very sturdy trashbag full of warm water, and place it in the bed. Then you spoon it, whisper to it, and pet it as if nothing had changed. The only real issue with this is that when you wake in the morning the bag is then cold which sort of seems like she died in the middle of the night. After a few weeks of this I found the best solution is to kick the bag onto the floor about midway through the night. Otherwise, you risk triggering some really troubling feelings.

zole

this happened to me last year

and i must say i like living where i live now. and she can go fuck herself.

and it hurt for like 3 months straight, not just one! liars.

Guest Gary C

Airports, man. Airports are no good for long-distance relationships.

They make everything seem so much more epic and romantic. But you'd feel like a fool if you were running to a crummy bus-stop and kissing under a teenager's shitty marker-pen graffiti, wouldn't you? Well, sort of.

First rule of long-distance relationships. Never meet or say goodbye at the airport. Meet somewhere nearby but never in the airport. Crazy places, searing memories.

Uh, and yeah, about your story. It sounds like you're in a good place now and have navigated yourself to a new exciting chapter in your life that works independently of the girl, so whatever. You're probably just missing her physically. That'll pass.

It doesn't sound like she fucked you over. You've spent weeks and a month living together (which is a very stressful thing to do so early in a relatioship) and now it's time to move on. It doesn't sound like anyone's fault but actually a very decent way to move on from one another.

It's not like she's mentally torturing you or cheating on you to make you dump her or anything. Well, not yet anyway.

Archived