peace 7

wait is this one of those things where if you smoke enough pot IDM Man & Guitar Man merge into one being who vaguely resembles yer dad

lol

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what caused the resurrection of this thread?

* IDM Man blinked *

With that kind of power..... Naw, man. Naw. Even Mike P is releasing a new EP, when he is actually so fucking exhausted... If you haven't guessed, the reason why RDJ hasn't released an "Aphex Twin" album in ages, is because he is protesting against IDM Man. Ironically, he is attempting to kill the spirit that made him. If RDJ actually succeeded in fully defeating IDM Man, though, it would cause a major fuck up in Space-Time-Lazer, which would erase all IDM from the Earth- back from the dayz of jazz, back to classical, back to Originz Of Mankind tribal beatz- and all true IDM influences. So the only music left would be..... NOTHING. The cosmic magic link of sonicz-to-heart would be lost, and mankind would fall into eternal servitude, to the most evil of all entities.... "THE MAN"

So whilst IDM Man has indeed spread much agony, it's fucking scary to know that without him, we'd all be left with a pain several million times worse than the painz of perfecting that last section, on that last track, of your ultimate masterpiece album, for 20 years straight.

A true savior cannot bring 100% happy vibez-- only MDMA can do that.

you know, i've never had e. seem reasonably happy though.

You are fortunate to experience the gift that is worth more than anything imaginable.

i reckon idmm sets up those net labels whose first and only release is a compilation

only those under his spell appreciate the music made by others in that same predicament. once i played a track that went down well among watmmers, to other people,who don't make music but have fitting tastes;they all hated it and that explains why it only had 23 listens, 11 of those being me.

guyz im so afeared

i released an ep in defiance of IDM Man

im scurred erry time i round a corner or open a dark door from which seems to be emanating cut up breaks and squelchy synths

will he take me. . . . . . . .if he does will i like it ?

i m so close to releasing an album too but i think planning such a bold defiance yet again might seal my fate. . . . . . . . . .

only those under his spell appreciate the music made by others in that same predicament

"hey man i've got this new track"

"oh cool, let's hear it"

"I've been working on my production a ton lately, figuring out all sorts of new tricks. Really happy with this new sound"

"so what do you guys think?"

"well it's very, uh - your old stuff was more inter-uhh...more weird sounding"

front like you don't know this feeling

Archived