IGNORED

Unsolved Mysteries

Guest Z_B_Z

i recently stumbled upon this unsolved mysteries segment that i havent seen since i was a kid. its always stuck with me because its just so weird.. and elderly couple (last name wackers lol) gets assaulted and harassed by a seemingly random unknown individual. i really cant find any logical explanation for this other than its a hoax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUoJzn2oS4Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHgAjdNa_k4&feature=related

Guest underscore

the only theme song that frightened me more as a child than the Unsolved Mysteries theme was the one from Tales from the Crypt

the only theme song that frightened me more as a child than the Unsolved Mysteries theme was the one from Tales from the Crypt

it's like we're on the same wavelength here—although i'd still peg unsolved mysteries above tales from the crypt

Guest underscore

it's like we're on the same wavelength here—although i'd still peg unsolved mysteries above tales from the crypt

to me unsolved mysteries (theme) is scarier for the most part, but its that laugh at the end of tales from the crypt (theme) that really fucked me up. it probably still does, but i'm not man enough to venture over to youtube to find out

I was always hiding my face in the couch when the intro to Tales From the Darkside came one.

Btw, you're not the same Underscore that used to be a member of the Horror Charnel movie site are ya?

Archived