peace 7

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- You have more unfinished music than finished music.

Oh man, this hits close to home

For real. :/

Gonna make a sacrifice to the IDM Man and release something soon. I swear. Just gotta finish one...more...s/ *is slaughtered*

- You have more unfinished music than finished music.

Oh man, this hits close to home

For real. :/

Gonna make a sacrifice to the IDM Man and release something soon. I swear. Just gotta finish one...more...s/ *is slaughtered*

Slaughtered? YOU WISH.

IDM Man keeps his minions alive and healthy enough to compose music for as long as humanly possible. This is why it's common for those under IDM Man's grip to have an above-average knowledge of health. One of the earlier stages of the path that IDM Man chooses for his minions, is recreational drug experimentation and overuse, which results in bad health. These early drug experiences later lead to revelations about importance of health, with proactive lifestyle changes to improve the body; inadvertently sparking newfound energy and passion for music composition. Common sentiments of those under the IDM Man's powers: "I'm the healthiest I've been in ages.", and, "I feel so much better without *insert substance* in my life."

IDM Man keeps a composer healthy. IDM Man keeps interest going by introducing new angles to genres. IDM Man keeps passion alive by mind controlling label A&R to contact you every few years- if even just a one sentence comment on your music- to make you think you are SO CLOSE to achieving your dreams of "getting signed".

phew only got three... first, last and netlabels obviously... and sort of money is nice too you know, man..... but I feel IDM mans presence all around me.

but what about cousin Braindance? the more mentaly healthy guy in the family. he cares less about wealth, and isn't as OCD about stuff. dude is always tardy though.

Guest totemcrackerjack

IDM Man, bring me a dream

Make him the cutest that I've ever seen

Give him two lips like roses and clover

Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over

IDM, I'm so alone

Don't have nobody to call my own

Please turn on your magic beam

IDM Man, bring me a dream.

IDM Man, bring me a dream

Make him the cutest that I've ever seen

Give him two lips like roses and clover

Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over

IDM, I'm so alone

Don't have nobody to call my own

Please turn on your magic beam

IDM Man, bring me a dream.

:cry:

you know what? fuck IDM Man. next time I see that cunt I'm gonna stick him.

He's played us all for fools, FOOLS I TELL YER!!!

Guest bitroast

iX4w9j2JzU5Tw.jpg

This may sound crazy but ... I think I may have caught glimpse of the IDM man, once before. I mean, there's no way of knowing for sure but after the brief encounter I can definitely confess to experiencing the symptoms mentioned in original post.

The one thing I definitely remember from the experience is that The IDM Man was not standing or walking like in the photo, but seat bound to a wheel chair. The wheelchair was making squeaky wheelchair noises as he moved about it. Very creepy. And he was wearing a jacket. At first I thought it may have been Superdry because you always see Sueprdry jackets around these days, but in hindsight i'm really starting to think it may have actually've been a Northface jacket. Very creepy indeed.

iX4w9j2JzU5Tw.jpg

This may sound crazy but ... I think I may have caught glimpse of the IDM man, once before. I mean, there's no way of knowing for sure but after the brief encounter I can definitely confess to experiencing the symptoms mentioned in original post.

The one thing I definitely remember from the experience is that The IDM Man was not standing or walking like in the photo, but seat bound to a wheel chair. The wheelchair was making squeaky wheelchair noises as he moved about it. Very creepy. And he was wearing a jacket. At first I thought it may have been Superdry because you always see Sueprdry jackets around these days, but in hindsight i'm really starting to think it may have actually've been a Northface jacket. Very creepy indeed.

flol

Yah, you know- mister RDJ is a vessel of IDM Man-- an embodiment of the lure of all IDM Man has to offer. IDM Man- in every generation- needs several human forms to succeed in the underground, in order to give the underground masses people to look up to.

You know why Cylob really disappeared?! Because somewhere along the path of programming some app that only he uses, to programming some app that only he uses, he realized the bullshit of it all and gave a big FU to IDM Man. That being the case, IDM Man has over the years taken Cylob's allure away from the masses, in order to direct it towards Ovuca et al-- the newer, younger generation of underground sparkle. Much like Michael Jackson's later albums not selling well due to MJ refusing to drink children's blood and semen, Cylob is left in the cold (well, the warmth technically, cuz the underground is cold as fuck).

yeah peace but they say that the only escape from IDM man is hard work and setting realistic goals - that's why nobody can ever escape him - part of his charm is the illusion of a free ride and unlimited possibilites, that's how he sucks you in

Archived