IGNORED

E3 2014

Rubin Farr

Guest bitroast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1IcLikpltg

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit.

alien: isolation is supporting occulus rift.

this may be jazz news for some but holy shit. yes! that will be.... YES!!!! incredible!!!!

My DK2 preorder was locked in for Elite: Dangerous, but hot damn this puts a big grin on my face. Being able to wander around an accurately rendered Nostromo from the original film? SOLD

oh nice!

my brother has the DK1. not much on it outside the demos and bits and bops the community is producing (Seinfeld VR though is pretty great. lol.)

nice to see some solid content being produced for the occulus.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, im pretty gutted about bloodborne, theres not a chance in shit im buying ps4 to play one game. il just have to scrape through life without it i guess.

Why not buy a PS4 to play that and a whole host of other games you'll probably enjoy as well?

Glass half full, etc.

someone tell me Bloodborne will be ported to PC. please.

It's being developed in conjunction with Sony (like Demon's Souls). So it's highly unlikely I'm afraid...

sigh. I'm so sick of platform-exclusivity bullshit.

I personally like platform-exclusivity - it gives me a reason to buy all consoles. The problem for me is that the platforms we're dealing with right now aren't too terribly different from each other and it just makes you choose between one or the other, or neither. That's one reason I root for Nintendo because there will never be a time when the experience you're having on their system is going to be identical to the other guys. I would have much preferred that the PS4 be significantly stronger than the Xbone and get totally different games. Alas, that doesn't seem to be the case, and we're going to have the same power struggle this gen as we did with the previous one.

It's being developed in conjunction with Sony (like Demon's Souls). So it's highly unlikely I'm afraid...

I personally like platform-exclusivity - it gives me a reason to buy all consoles. The problem for me is that the platforms we're dealing with right now aren't too terribly different from each other and it just makes you choose between one or the other, or neither. That's one reason I root for Nintendo because there will never be a time when the experience you're having on their system is going to be identical to the other guys. I would have much preferred that the PS4 be significantly stronger than the Xbone and get totally different games. Alas, that doesn't seem to be the case, and we're going to have the same power struggle this gen as we did with the previous one.

I don't understand why you'd want to be strong-armed into buying a console though. I personally have never bought one because of a game that was exclusive to it, and I'm not likely to. if I can't get my hands on Bloodborne on PC (or if the PC port ends up being awful), I'll probably find a friend who owns a PS4 and play it at theirs.

Yeah, I understand from your point of view. As sort of a games collector, I just like owning different machines.

I don't understand why you'd want to be strong-armed into buying a console though. I personally have never bought one because of a game that was exclusive to it, and I'm not likely to. if I can't get my hands on Bloodborne on PC (or if the PC port ends up being awful), I'll probably find a friend who owns a PS4 and play it at theirs.

You're going to play a potentially 100+ hour RPG at your buddies' house? I hope you contribute to their grocery/light bills!

Archived