IGNORED

This is England '90

Rubin Farr

'86 as I recall built up to a rather beastly intense climax at the end which was some of the best drama I'd seen on telly in ages. '88 dealt with the aftermath of that and the characters healing and struggling with the demons of the past two years. '90 will see them embrace acid house and buying white label vinyl from the local record shop of early demo's of Analogue Bubblebath and Cavity Job. It'll have a more upbeat ending.

Oh, what? I didn't realize there was multiple series after the first. The first TV series was really good and totally devastating but I'm in for this. Same crew of actors I'm assuming?

Oh, what? I didn't realize there was multiple series after the first. The first TV series was really good and totally devastating but I'm in for this. Same crew of actors I'm assuming?

and more!

• 1 year later...

Oh man, Meadows should definitely make another season. We've all been following these beautiful group of friends for 10 years

This Is (No Longer) England 2043

Set on Mars.

Archived