IGNORED

any tips on walking to bars alone for NYE?

vamos scorcho

I'm scared to go to the bars by myself to celebrate NYE. i live within walking distance and am already buzzed

yea or nay? should I do it?

yea is the right answer but fuck I have a lot of anxiety

guess ill have one more of these and jog my way over to the local bar

img_2713.jpg

Well, you could just be a weirdo and stay home and get drunk by yourself, or you could experience something that resembles a life before you eventually die and your body decays into organic waste.

I like woMen. they flash around and are bright spectacles of the senses.

they make sense to me in the manner that very loud noise music makes sense.

it hurts, is pungent, makes me fast. in this way, they are worth risking something

something is nothing, yet, I do feel that I have a good time leaving this shithole

it stinks.

life, blife, fife. Do You Feel Me? It can't be about "that" because if it was

I would probably just kill myself

and I have no intention of doing that

So

yeah I;m fine I might just fall asleep

but I do think shits aight for a laugh

prolly go after another beer

wake up and it doesnt matter at all

I wouldnt mind seeing whats goign on out there. i find ppl are way more open on NY as a holiday... its the best drunk holiday imo. possibly the biggest party of the year from what ive seen.

almost like a bad trip, a holiday. just want it to end. can stop the bickering between the two choices. go out, not. drink, dont. see, don't see. try, dont try. I'll probably just pass out for it to be over. can be a great time in the right way, the wrong way it passes. check it if i didnt pass it properly. could have passed it right, failed this time.

ALL MATTERS PASS if you try

try if you dont

happy new years

ill give it a go, report back if i do, or dont

peace (in flatulence)

i was at work for the number clock thingee. I've decided that i will take time off for the summer solstice (on my end of the planet) next year, given that is kind of the true reset back into blessed winter. So the exact centre of the dark period of that night i'll be all whoopee, hurrah for alcohol and put on a silly hat.

Clean your room so it doesn't stink. Hey presto you have a clean pad much appreciated by any ladies you bring home. OR you simply have a nice clean man cave to enjoy chilled times in. Both ways you win.

• 2 months later...

You need 'pubs' not bars. I can imagine bars are full of cunts, whereas a nice pub is welcoming to lone drinkers, in fact you would not feel out of place at all.

Then again you have geographical and timeological considerations to consider. Even the most chilled, welcoming pub for lone drinkers will feel awkward on NYE. You will look pretty fucking weird turning up alone skull fucked on green tins of skull lager on NYE. Thats timeological. The geographical consideration is you are not in a quaint shire of England but America.

I rest my case (I think). This is one of those weird watmm threads I promised to stay the fuck out of, 'cause I don't mix well with them.

Goodbye.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I can barely make friends on craigslist. the idea of walking into a bar alone is unspeakable.

OneGotFat2.png

Archived