IGNORED

Surfing on Soundclouds - Fan Art

FLUXLINKAGES

2 hours ago, DucksOpinion said:

Yep - I went through developer tools...the ones for CT and RE are on there in a much higher resolution...

...and yes - I think it is the purple spray farmers use to mark their herd. My daughter found it daft, too.
I actually started looking for types of sheep and narrowing down exactly which kind is on that Tuss release so I could replicate - but after 40 mins of searching for sheep, I realised I probably should get on with some work.

#selfemployedlife

And now your search history contains images of sheep... :dadjoke: I guess that's not too baaaad... :dadjoke:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nice work.

one tiny detail though...that alternative saw 85-92 playlist got p-string on it!? how on earth got that track on there. shouldn't be there, imo. (disclaimer: i like the track! it just doens't belong on the alt SAW1 playlist imo...)

2 hours ago, goDel said:

nice work.

one tiny detail though...that alternative saw 85-92 playlist got p-string on it!? how on earth got that track on there. shouldn't be there, imo. (disclaimer: i like the track! it just doens't belong on the alt SAW1 playlist imo...)

Kinda stoked people are looking that closely...
Where would it fit better?

i'd put it on an extended on ep. doesn't seem to fit on any afx or caustic window releases, imo. so on ep with a bunch of extra tracks, to the extent you'd have an album worth. might be an awesome album. ?

On 9/27/2019 at 3:39 AM, goDel said:

nice work.

Did Richard give any indication as to when p-string was made (don't recall offhand, but the name sounds familiar to me)? I would use that as a way to place where it 'fits' release-wise...

15 hours ago, goDel said:

track first appeared on the '95 peel session. so from the sound of it, likely made between '93 and '95.

That's right! How could I have forgotten that... yeah, probably was a Melodies from Mars/RDJ Album outtake. One would be inclined to say ...ICBYD, but most of those tracks are much older than that.

• 3 years later...

I don't mean to raise this topic back from the dead, but I received a couple of messages within the past year requesting access to the shared folder of artwork. I think the original link broke. For anyone who is still interested, you should be able to access the folder HERE.

I may have mentioned it before but in case I didn't, printing these out and transferring them to plywood is a very cheap and easy way of displaying them physically. I did it years ago and can't remember the exact website I used for instructions but it was very similar to this method, although I do remember using cardstock and I did not flip the image upside down.

If you have any trouble accessing these, just let me know. Cheers.

• Like 1