IGNORED

NBA PLAYOFFS 2015

doublename

Clippers game is going off. watchin the game listing to legowelt wsju queens mix with some stone ipas and good herb :D

quality.

Halftime of Dubs-Grizz, ruh-roh. I know they can erase any lead in a flash with the three ball, but GSW look totally lost.

how about that 3. GS is coming back already.

edit: they looked high as fuck in that first half though. with the grizzlys stealing the ball every 3seconds.

i've been watching the games on a free online streaming thing. here's a couple of comments i saw on the chat a minute ago

kingleejames: niggas care more about they mommas and not this game smh what a ddam a shame

anon2908: MOTHERS DAY, GOIN OUT TO EAT WITH MOMS AND SSHIT

InvasiveSpecies: Doc fuking white bitchz .. smh he dont want that purple pussah

1 - I really hope Dellavadova gets some kind of punishment for the leg lock on Gibson.

2 - Nice of the Rockets to finally join this series.

Man the Grizzlies and the Clippers just kinda crapped out. Were they tired? Hurt? Clippers especially just seemed to lose their competitive spirit. Seemed like only Paul was left trying to make stuff happen at the end.

Rockets v. Warriors should be a shootout

Hawks v. Cavs will be a chippy low scoring affair

• 3 months later...

Archived