IGNORED

Thought this would be a good thing to discuss on WATMM

Phlexunger

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who puts success above good morals is a plain cunt. That dubstep guy and a good deal of youngsters outlook on life is what is wrong with the world.

They think they are being rebellious but they are just keeping themselves occupied with flimsy things and ideals so things can be passed to make the top tier richer.

Fuck the world.

If any of you think the same way as mister Dub on here then I will say plainly, you are a cunt.

If not, love you lots ;)

Thanks ches

this is what I was trying to say

but you said it better

and you have a cleaner studio

i don't believe that he was butthurt manmower, sorry about that dude, but that's not the way it was reading, he was playing it cool (unlike the dubstep fan there, heh ;-p).

If he carries on about it though, people might think that he has been drawn in and had his heart tainted by the dildo of butthurt. a metaphorical dildos attack on the heart if you will

can't a man not enjoy a so called fan of dubstep praising a slime ball finance guy

and then try and take it to his watmm brothers and sisters and be like funny right gang

limpy and chen and delete seem to have got it

yeah, but we're not butthurt at the suggestion that there's a slight possibility dubstep might not be cool .

I thought we established that my butt does not get hurt pause

and I don't know much about dubstep

I just think its funny that something like dubstep which at its start was not on the radar of dudes

like this commenter is now well ........

not a revelation or anything but just funny and actually sad

that's all

worst thread title of all time

I meant to write the WATMM

Thought this would be a good thing to discuss on the WATMM

the problem is your title applies to every single thread on every single forum ever

minus the watmm part

I'll try harder next time

I was going to ignore this thread but after reading you give out paleo diet advice to people (which is presumably not "don't bother it's all a load of bollocks") I feel justified in heaping some more crap onto this already steaming pile of shit;

This thread sucks and so do you.

i don't believe that he was butthurt manmower, sorry about that dude, but that's not the way it was reading, he was playing it cool (unlike the dubstep fan there, heh ;-p).

If he carries on about it though, people might think that he has been drawn in and had his heart tainted by the dildo of butthurt. a metaphorical dildos attack on the heart if you will

can't a man not enjoy a so called fan of dubstep praising a slime ball finance guy

and then try and take it to his watmm brothers and sisters and be like funny right gang

limpy and chen and delete seem to have got it

yeah, but we're not butthurt at the suggestion that there's a slight possibility dubstep might not be cool .

I thought we established that my butt does not get hurt pause

i was talking about manmower dufus. Who apparently now it seems was more perceptive than i gave him credit for. tru lol 4 lyf

Guest Chesney

I was going to ignore this thread but after reading you give out paleo diet advice to people (which is presumably not "don't bother it's all a load of bollocks") I feel justified in heaping some more crap onto this already steaming pile of shit;

enlightening.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Anyone who puts success above good morals is a plain cunt.

qft

Yes you can

However my post did not claim to be interesting

I think I was pretty open about it's lameness

However what I found an interesting thing to point out for the WATMM eyes is this comment

But hey, thanks for the five LimpyLoo style paragraphs of butthurt.

don't worry mate, i'll keep my thoughts to myself from now on.

i that guy is punk rock, then Adolf Hitler was the Skrillex of the third reich. *insert AH speech set to dubstep here*

but seriously, this fucker has NO IDEA what punk was about if he thinks that would be even remotely possible.

punk is the most anti establishment movement you could ever possibly have. the man's an idiot.

i that guy is punk rock, then Adolf Hitler was the Skrillex of the third reich. *insert AH speech set to dubstep here*

but seriously, this fucker has NO IDEA what punk was about if he thinks that would be even remotely possible.

punk is the most anti establishment movement you could ever possibly have. the man's an idiot.

thank you !

Guest Chesney

But punk was a fashion dream made up from thin air. An idea sold to impressionable youngsters.

Fair the "punks" thought it was theirs and used it to express themselves in a non conformist way yet making them more conformist.

But punk was a fashion dream made up from thin air. An idea sold to impressionable youngsters.

Fair the "punks" thought it was theirs and used it to express themselves in a non conformist way yet making them more conformist.

naw not at all

that's eventually what it became

but initially punk was an ideology that valued DIY, anarchism, actual individuality

it grew out of the beat generation, dadaism, fluxus, marxism, modern art, etc

only later was it Green Day-ized into this meaningless nihilistic leather jackets and mohawks thing

Guest Chesney

Nope, it was a look/idea made up by Malcolm Mclaren and Championed by the Sex pistols.

Of course all of those other things caught on instantly as it tapped into a social feeling at the time.

No one is individual if you all go for the same look.

Nope, it was a look/idea made up by Malcolm Mclaren and Championed by the Sex pistols.

Of course all of those other things caught on instantly as it tapped into a social feeling at the time.

No one is individual if you all go for the same look.

punk pre-dated the Sex Pistols

as well as Malcolm McLaren

Guest Chesney

Was it tagged as "punk" though? or was it just anti establishment ideals shared by a group of people?

You're right though, "punk rocker" was loosely tagged to various music earlier than SP.

Was it tagged as "punk" though? or was it just anti establishment ideals shared by a group of people?

You're right though, "punk rocker" was loosely tagged to various music earlier than SP.

well actually i sorta think we're both right

the way there was no actual "first human"

there was probably no actual beginning to punk

and MM and the SP's were probably the first clearly punk thing

if that makes sense

Guest Chesney

Yeah, totally agree. I think it was there before and maybe alot of people said after the genre was "confirmed" so to speak

'well, we were more "punk" before the sex pistols'

incorrect. you're just thinking that because Vivian Westwood clothes became a fashion movement.

Vivian was very much a punk herself and the popularity of the fashion was driven by the popularity of the scene.

Guest Chesney

incorrect. you're just thinking that because Vivian Westwood clothes became a fashion movement.

Vivian was very much a punk herself and the popularity of the fashion was driven by the popularity of the scene.

But did she tag herself as "punk"? Consciously saying, i'm punk?

wasteman ting

Archived