IGNORED

Thought this would be a good thing to discuss on WATMM

Phlexunger

So I watched this thing on Vice about this high powered money slimeball guy

This is not real news or that interesting

other than the fact that sub pop and indie music gets thrown into this mix

and the part where he calls himself the punk rock investor occupying wall street

However what I found an interesting thing to point out for the WATMM eyes is this comment

left by a one Mr Dubstep Classics HD with the D M ZED logo as his pic

photo.jpg?sz=50
props to this dude for doing whatever the fuck he wanted. you can call him a criminal and disgusting but he's still lived a more exciting life than all of us combined. we should all strive to achieve success like this guy.

Was never a huge fan of the dubstep cause I like the plain old dub

however my nephew and some friends made me aware that good dubstep does exist

but based on this comment I am willing to say its tarnished for life

I know this is not the greatest post of interesting fab WATMM talking points that are adored and honored

but shit like this feels worthy of a post to me

al be it pointing out doucheness is not as positive an experience as talking about which outboard gear richard sweat on

but I just thought I'd see what you all thought

Respect

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing 'punk rock' about exploiting and defrauding people

True true.

Goldwyn variant:

"Say what you will about Adolph Hitler, but there was a guy who wasn't afraid to take chances"

It's Godwin, but lol nonetheless.

Wait, the video is "not real news or that interesting" but trying to point out a link between a music genre and douchebaggery based on a single YouTube comment is?

awww snuckums

I knew you would give the love

If your point is one moron is not representative of a whole genre I see your point and agree

However my post did not claim to be interesting

I think I was pretty open about it's lameness

However

a few things

one if all posts on WATMM had to be useful info or interesting

you would have to delete a majority of the threads

two I watched this thing and found the DIY music connection to this douche worthy of discussion

and when it comes to the douchey comment being decorated in Dubstep garb

well I just found that good WATMM satire

I will try not to express myself so freely

my little gluten free cupcake

If your point is one moron is not representative of a whole genre I see your point and agree

Before we even get to the hasty generalization, what does this one user's taste in music have to do with his ethics in the first place?

However what I found an interesting thing to point out for the WATMM eyes is this comment

But hey, thanks for the five LimpyLoo style paragraphs of butthurt.

Before we even get to the hasty generalization, what does this one user's taste in music have to do with his ethics in the first place?

But hey, thanks for the five LimpyLoo style paragraphs of butthurt.

awww pumpkin

Was never a huge fan of the dubstep cause I like the plain old dub

Oh... but you know you could like both right?

maybe you should start by clearly expressing whatever it is you're trying to say. this, and other useful pointers on how to correctly approach discussion threads, may be found in the rules.

maybe you should start by clearly expressing whatever it is you're trying to say. this, and other useful pointers on how to correctly approach discussion threads, may be found in the rules.

ok

I thought the comment was funny

and I thought the video was interesting especially the parts that show sub pop and some musicians

that I would not expect to be in this lifestyle

i don't believe that he was butthurt manmower, sorry about that dude, but that's not the way it was reading, he was playing it cool.

If he carries on about it though, people might think that he has been drawn in and had his heart tainted by the dildo of butthurt. In a metaphorical dildos attack on the heart if you will.

Guest Chesney

Anyone who puts success above good morals is a plain cunt. That dubstep guy and a good deal of youngsters outlook on life is what is wrong with the world.

They think they are being rebellious but they are just keeping themselves occupied with flimsy things and ideals so things can be passed to make the top tier richer.

Fuck the world.

If any of you think the same way as mister Dub on here then I will say plainly, you are a cunt.

If not, love you lots ;)

i don't believe that he was butthurt manmower, sorry about that dude, but that's not the way it was reading, he was playing it cool (unlike the dubstep fan there, heh ;-p).

If he carries on about it though, people might think that he has been drawn in and had his heart tainted by the dildo of butthurt. a metaphorical dildos attack on the heart if you will

can't a man not enjoy a so called fan of dubstep praising a slime ball finance guy

and then try and take it to his watmm brothers and sisters and be like funny right gang

limpy and chen and delete seem to have got it

i don't believe that he was butthurt manmower, sorry about that dude, but that's not the way it was reading, he was playing it cool (unlike the dubstep fan there, heh ;-p).

If he carries on about it though, people might think that he has been drawn in and had his heart tainted by the dildo of butthurt. a metaphorical dildos attack on the heart if you will

can't a man not enjoy a so called fan of dubstep praising a slime ball finance guy

and then try and take it to his watmm brothers and sisters and be like funny right gang

limpy and chen and delete seem to have got it

yeah, but we're not butthurt at the suggestion that there's a slight possibility dubstep might not be cool .

worst thread title of all time

I meant to write the WATMM

Thought this would be a good thing to discuss on the WATMM

the problem is your title applies to every single thread on every single forum ever

minus the watmm part

Archived